"POPE SHOT IN CAR IN VATICAN CITY SQUARE; SURGEON TERMED CONDITION GUARDED

RUSSIAN ESCAPED ASSAILANT APPREHENDED" I sighed and turned up the volume as I watched it.

"Good morning, in the crowded st peters square of Vatican City, a Russian criminal makes good on a supposed threat to shoot the pope John Paul II yesterday as many as five shots were fired, the pope was hit as many as three times and two other assailants were also wounded. After a lengthy surgery, the doctors say they have well-founded hope for the pope's recovery. The Russian gunman identified as the alias Jason Ripper was immediately subdued and is meant to be held in custody, an unknown possibly a tourist, here's Rakar kalza special operations for more"

Suddenly the TV switched over to a special agent interview, long black hair that was parted half in his eyes, with deep-sea blue eyes, a stoic look to him.

"The same man involved in the shooting is currently looked for by Turkish criminal justice and also Interpol is a well-known terrorist of a possible criminal ring wanted for the murder of a prominent Turkish Journalist but it seems this time he worked alone. The other attacked, shot in the arm by authority Ashley nicks was also taken away into custody, as was a young woman named Dani Somber

I sigh and I could feel Judas' vision burning into my back.

"What did you get?" I heard him speak and I looked over, not at all concerned how he knew that I was thinking of something, I shook my head and turn away

"U-um what do you mean I wasn't even paying attention I just want to get back"

Judas walked over and turn off the TV and sat on the foot of my bed,.

"I learned to listen when you have a thought on such important subjects somethings got you rattled Caleb and usually if it's rattled you its cause for alarm."

I sigh, and leaned up and looked at him.

"I had a vision of me being captured in a jail cell, with a woman that looked like that girl Ashley she was being dragged into the Gallows off the coast of what looks like England, or Scandinavia or something near the ocean and there was a large contraption that seemed to be made of wood and when I looked out I saw Ashley's hands tied and looked away all I heard was the creak and her life was gone" Judas made facial expressions proving he was not only looking but thinking. "Strange and you think that has something to do with the death of the pope?"

I shook my head causing my earrings to jingle slightly.

"I don't know what I think, all I know is that something wrong, we need to go back to Rome"

Judas sighed, and got up, and patted me on the shoulder.

"I'm making you more food come down when you can and don't spill it on me this time"

I smirked and nodded before getting up on my feet and fished out my shirt from under the bed and frowned "my poor band shirt blutengel is completely blasted to hell only the kevlar under it is still intact. Damn it I cant keep buying shirts if they just explode on a constant basis"

I sighed and ripped off the band shirt and threw it into the wastebasket before going to the closet doors and opening the double mirrors and I looked at the clothes that made me want to cringe. "Of course, leave it to bad luck for me to have my best band shirts ruined and in exchange, I now have to look like a damn catholic head, ugh" I sigh and pulled out the Roman collared shirts and victorian metal long leather trenchcoat that had a hood over it, and I frowned before unclipping it and slipping my left arm and then my right before clipping it in the back and shifted it around before letting the pendant slipped loosely on my neck, and I flicked the hood on and then took it off.