Strawberry blonde...wait no he's a red head, wait no he's both?

"He's beautiful" Natsuki cooed as she eyed her grandson, tears of joy blurring her vision. "He's perfect" Nanami adds as she admired her new nephew.

Karma couldn't stop grinning and laughing as he looked at his baby. Finally, after months of waiting, here he is.

Rio, their baby's surrogate mother, was still passed out, exhausted.

"What will you name him?" The doctor asks.

"Youta" Gakushū and Karma said without removing their eyes from the baby.

"Asano Akabane Youta" Karma breathed. "He's an angel"

______________________

Two years later

"Youta-chan! Come here!" Karma yells as he ran after his toddler, holding a light red towel with panda prints on it. "Come here!"

"I got him!" Gakushū dove to catch his son but two late, the tyke slipped between his legs and ran down the hall, butt naked.

"For a two year old he sure runs very fast" Karma panted. "He'll make a fantastic track star one day"

"Did you feed him anything?" Gakushū asks.

"Uhhhh...cake?" Karma smiled sheepishly.

"Cake?! For breakfast?!" Gakushū glared at his husband.

"He said he wanted some! I couldn't say no! Not when he was giving me those puppy dog eyes" Karma held up his hands in a 'it's not my fault' way.

Gakushū groaned. "Just catch him!"

It took thirty minutes before Youta came down from his sugar high. Gakushū found him fast asleep on top of the refrigerator. He didn't want to know how Youta even managed to climb up there.

Carefully he picked up his sleeping baby and carried him to the bathroom to wash him while they still can.

"Nobody said parenting was easy" He sighed.

But he wouldn't change anything for the world.

_____________________

Youta was born with soft strawberry blonde hair, which darkens to red at the bottom. He has golden and violet heterochromia eyes, and often wore a mischievous smile. His appearance was unique and, some might say weird, and he easily attracts attention without really trying.

Both good and bad ones.

Once, while Youta was playing in the backyard, Gakushū caught a man leaning against the fence looking at his son in a way that he mustn't look at a four year old

Gakushū gave his son headsets and a blindfold and, while Youta was sitting on the grass listening to music while blindfolded, Gakushū was beating the man.

"Oh your son is so cute! How old is he?" A middle aged woman cooed at their little boy while at the grocery.

"He'll be five soon" Karma responded, patting his little boy's head affectionately.

"He's so adorable! His cheeks are so squishy, may I?" And before Karma could answer, the woman reached and pinched Youta's cheeks.

Youta frowned, he didn't understand what the woman was doing but he did not like it at all.

"His hair is so unique, what is it? Is it pink? Or strawberry blonde? Wait but the bottom half is red like yours...what do you call this?" The woman rambled.

Youta didn't want to entertain the woman much longer, so he tugged on his daddy's pants. "Daddy....chocolate" he said, pointing to the candy aisle.

"Oh, sure angel!" Karma beamed at his toddler, before pushing the cart away(Youta was in it). "Sorry to cut the conversation short ma'am-"

"That's no problem, I was heading there myself" the woman said hurrying after them.

"Really your son is so cute, and I have a feeling he's also very bright for his age-"

Youta actually is. He's already memorized the multiplication table at three years old, much to his parents' pride.

"-I have a daughter his age, would you like the arrange a playdate?"

Karma looked down at his son, who looked annoyed. "I'll...have to get back to you in that one" Was all Karma said, pushing the cart to the chocolate section. He allowed his son to reach and grab whatever he wanted, dumping random boxes in the cart.

"You shouldn't let your son just take whatever he wants" the woman scolded. "He'll get used to it and when he grows older, he'll just grab and grab random things you won't be able to afford and-"

The woman kept following them the entire time, much to Karma and Youta's annoyance. Any turn they take or excuse they make, they can't seem to shake off the woman.

"You're very handsome you know, how old are you?" The woman asks Karma.

"24" Karma responded.

"Where's your wife?"

"Don't have one"

"Oh-" at the mention of this, the woman brightened up, her eyes gleaming. "O-oh! Well, my husband left me and you're young, raising a child alone is difficult, p-perhaps-" the woman said, blushing at him.

"There you are darling" came a voice behind them.

Karma smirked at the sight of his husband, pushing a cart full of vegetables, cleaning supplies, canned food and such, towards them. "I've been looking for you two everywhere"

"Papa" Youta beamed.

"Hey angel" Gakushū greeted his son.

He looked over at the stunned woman. "Who are you?" Gakushū raised a brow at him.

The woman composed herself. "Oh, is he your brother?" She smiled at the strawberry blonde man.

"Husband" Karma corrected, kissing Gakushū's cheek, much to Youta's disgust. "Ewww"

The woman eyed Youta, and then Karma, then Gakushū. She noted the similarities the child had between the two men , and her face contorted with disgust.

Wordlessly she pushed her cart and walked past them.

Karma breathed a sigh of relief. "Finally she's gone"

"Finally!" Youta repeated.

Gakushū kissed his son and husband's cheek. "Let's pay for these and go home"

"Race ya to the counter!" Karma said before speeding to the front, with Youta laughing as they left Gakushū behind. "Hey! That's not fair you have a head start!" Gakushū raged, pushing his cart and running after them.