Requests

I realize that I forgot to make this but y'all can request stuff here lmfao. Just do the basic stuff like pairing,, little,, little age,, caregiver,, plot.

Editing this to add in that I've had a BUNCH of people come into this book not knowing what age regression is so basically it's a COPING MECHANISM where the mind regresses back to a child like state to cope with and to like forget momentarily all the trauma and stuff they've been through. Or some even just do it for fun,, or like a stress reliever. So if that's something that weird you out for whatever reason (even though it's literally just a coping mechanism) please just leave and not leave mean comments.

OKAY ANOTHER EDIT I AM SO FUCKING TIRED OF THE FUCKING HATE COMMENTS JUST LEAGE ME ALONE. I ALREADY EXPLAINED TO YOU WHAT AGE REGRESSION IS SO WHY ARE YOU STILL CONTINUING INTO THE FUCKING STORY OF YOU THINK ITS WEIRD?! JUST CLICK OUT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT.

Ever since the fandom got big it got fucking toxic and I hate it. I made this fanfic before it got big and I miss that time. I am so ducking tired of opening this app to seeing comments saying "wtf" and other shit. Like not only have I already explained age regression to you idiots but many other people have in the comments as well. Are you fucking blind?