Sakuras blooms when im near you. (Fluff)

Diluc and kaeya drawing for fun i did yesterday 😻

Ok im still going to continue whether or not im going to continue, but im sure i will just for the sake for you guys lmao 😍

This ff is gonna be with Itto btw 💩

You were doing your work when suddenly a loud bam was created when you looked up to see Itto. Itto suddenly went up to you and asked if you saw a onikabuto around the kamisato estate. You were shocked since you were scared of beetles and still do, but you thought it wouldn't be that bad trying to help Itto on the work to find his onikabuto scattered in any place inside the kamisato estate. You remember that Ayato usually was out on the kamisato estate looking at the view outside the estate, you told Itto to go outside and find Ayato alone since you were busy on the work since you needed to finish it urgent. The work is from ayato btw lmfao

"Awh! Cmon y/n we need to go together! We could hangout with him you know! If he wants too tho.."

"Itto.. you know i need to finish this right? Its urgent and its by deadline tomorrow."

Itto sighed and agreed to it but after he walk out of the place you were working, he went back in and grabbed your hand leaving you to gasp and call out his name while dropping your pen. Itto chuckled and went outside with you, after a while you couldn't disagree about not going with him to find Ayato near the kamisato estate just to find a onikabuto that got lost inside or outside the estate..

After searching for a while, you both founded Ayato but, he was with Thoma you wanted to listen to what they were talking about so you told Itto to quiet down and follow your lead.

"So, did you do your list on the chores?"

"Yes i did young master."

"Very good Thoma, but i suggest you to call me by my name please?"

"Alright A-"

You stopped listening to them and bust into their conversation and before you could ask about the onikabuto Ayato raised an eyebrow and asked why you were here. Itto busted into the scene and told Ayato on what happen recently about his onikabuto went missing. Ayato chuckled leaving a smile on his face and told Itto about where the onikabuto is.

"Ah, i get it now.. I think i might have founded it at the backyard? Tho im not sure if its still there.."

"Alright! Thanks Ayato, thanks y/n ill be going to the backyard now!"

Ayato giggled on how Itto ran as fast as he could to find his sweet onikabuto somewhere near the backyard of the kamisato estate, 3 of you (Ayato, thoma and y/n) was staring awkwardly at each other and Ayato had the courage to speak a word to the both of you.

"Ahem, Thoma and y/n would you like to go on a "date" together?"

You and Thoma stared at each other and slowly glared back at Ayato. After a awkward silence, Thoma placed his hand on your left shoulder and Thoma, expressed out a smile and told Ayato to have a date with y/n alone. You didnt expect Thoma to say something like this, Ayato nodded and gaved a soft smile at you. You couldnt help but to hug Thoma for his kindness and he also hugged you back. Thoma stopped with the warm embrace and told you to go with Ayato. You smiled and nodded you waved goodbye to Thoma you could see he was still waving goodbye to you from a far and he slowly dissapeared from the distance.

You looked at Ayato for a minute while walking he suddenly made eye contact with you and you quickly look down and you could see he smiled and you both continued walking, you could feel the warmness on Ayato's hand while you were embracing your hand in his. You and Ayato stopped in a destination your going to. All you could see is sakura petals falling from the sakura trees you could see Ayato was assembling a picnic at the middle of the sakura trees. You sat at the mat and let out a hand and one, sakura petal slowly falls in your hand. You smiled because it gave off vibes like Ayato, Ayato called out your name and asked for your help to assemble the food that Thoma made and you nodded.

You knew that you have a urgent work you needed to do but, if it wasnt for Itto who needed your help you get the dream you always wanted. Having picnics with Ayato would be one the dreams, tho while you were feasting on the food Thoma made, Ayato looked up at the sky while enjoying his tea. He made eye contact with you and wanted to say something. Before he could you could see a single sakura petal falling at Ayato's nose. You were trying to hold back your laugh since you didnt want to be rude but before you could hold it back Ayato started to giggle and you started laughing for a while. But after Ayato removed the sakura petal at his nose he speaked up to you while holding your hand.

"Since you've been very good in your works maybe i could reward you."

"Reward?"

"Yes, a reward just for you."

You could feel sakuras blooming while you were making eye contact with him. You could feel this feeling like butterflies in your stomach? You could see his face is almost red and also yours. He pinned you down although, he was quiet for a few seconds and gave a soft smile and slowly went closer to your face then he closed his eyes and you closed your eyes and you could feel a soft sensation at your lips. You both stopped for oxygen but after a while you both went back to feasting into Thoma's cooking. You both had a great time but you couldnt enjoy the time with your unfinished assignment by Ayato..

Bro Ayato being the new teacher in game imagine him in those tight black pants and a white shirt😍😍🥰🥰🤔🥰😍🥰😍

-contains 1050 words