1. LOVE

MoRan Confession in my Style!

MONAMI : Waise toh itne bade-bade lectures dete ho tum courage par... Commando ho na? Itni si baat bolne mein ghabra rahe ho?

Though Karan was initially shocked seeing Monami over there, one look at her and he knew that he was trapped. Today Monami was not going to leave him without his love confession. But the problem was how the hell was he going to say it again? It was not a easy task for him. More difficult than any mission.

KARAN : (In Mind) Karan...Aaj to Rani saheba ko dekhkar lag raha hai ki ye mujhe chodne nahi wali... Tayar hoja Karan apni Dil ki baat bolne ke liye nahi to aaj Teri band bajne wali hai..

MONAMI : Okay Fine... Meri Aakhon mein dekho aur bolo... Ek baar try toh Karo.. Pleasee.... Ek baar dekho Meri aakhon mein...

KARAN : (In Mind) Rani Saheba... Aap  mujhe kuch bolne dengi to mein bolunga na...

MONAMI : Ek baar... Karan Just look into my eyes and say it...

The words were left incomplete due to the sudden closeness and also because Karan shut her mouth with his hands.

Well... Karan Shergill was doing exactly what his Rani Sahiba was telling him to do... Staring into Monami's eyes. What a eye lock was that!! The love and adoration in Karan's eyes whereas the eagerness and happiness in Monami's eyes.

The too-much-intense eye lock finally helped Karan too say those Three Magical words to his Rani Sahiba.

KARAN : I Love You Monami... Really Really Love You!!

The moment was to good to be true for Monami. But it was finally happening. Her Khadus Shergill had finally said those three magical words.

The smile on Karan's face and the happy tears in Monami's eyes were the witnesses of the love between them. The pain of the last few days had suddenly vanished and was replaced by unconditional Love.

Karan slowly left Monami to let her process his words. Monami being her still couldn't believe the confession. She went back few steps and finally all of it finally registered in her mind. The happiness on both of their faces was infectious. Monami literally ran and jumped of Karan to hug him, making both of them fall on the ground.

MONAMI : I Love You too Khadus Shergill!

Saying so Monami hugged Karan. It was their Peace, their Sukoon. There was no way that the smile was going to leave their face today. It was all like a dream. But someone had to snap out of it. And that person was of course our Khadus Shergill.

KARAN : Monami? Aise hi pade rahne ka plan hai? I don't mind but koi aa gaya to kya sochega na? I mean tum aise mujh par ... Tumhara agar koi aur plan ho to batao...

MONAMI : Noo... Khadus Shergill mein uth rahi hun...

Both of them got up. And our Rani Sahiba once again hugged Karan. Our Khadus Shergill had a slight blushing smile seeing his Rani Sahiba's love. He hugged her back more tightly.

Never in her life Monami had felt so much peace and content. She felt all of these emotions in her Love's arms.

Both moved back and looked in each other's eyes. The smile intact on their faces and love in their eyes.

MONAMI : Karan mein...

KARAN : Shhhh.... Monami... Aaj mujhe bolne do... Monami... Mujhe laga tha mein kabhi kisise pyaar nahi kar paunga... Jaise mein in sabhi chizo ke liye bana hi nahi hun...Yeh saare emotions aur feelings jaise mere andar se gayab ho Gaye the... Par tumhare aane ke baad sab badal gaya... Mein vapas se sab kuch feel karne lag gaya... Jaise ki mujh mein jaan vapis aa gayi... Tumhare pyaar ka aisa jadu chala hai mujh par... Aankhe band karta hun to tum dikhayi deti hoo... Aankhe kholta hun to tum dikhayi deti hoo... Har jagah bas Tum ho Monami... Mere Dil ki Dhadkan ban gayi ho tum Monami... Mein bata nahi sakta kitni important ho tum mere liye... Mein...

MONAMI : Karan... Karan... Bass... Mujhe pata hai... Mein jaanti hun tumhare liye mein bohot important hun... Relax....

Monami hugged him again. Both had some tears in their eyes. Monami knew that Karan must have kept all of these inside his heart for a long time and that's why he was telling all of these to her. He was expressing himself and this itself was a huge step. His Confession had made her realise the amount of love he had for her but this statements proved his trust in her.

It was not easy for Karan to say all of these things. For the past few years he had made a shell around himself and it had taken too much time to break. Monami's love, Faizi's constant advices and Aneesh's antics had made him realise his love for Monami. Past few days had taken a toll on him. Staying away from Monami and nearly loosing her twice created a lot of insecurities in his mind. But instead of keeping it bottled up inside himself, he decided to share them with his Rani Sahiba. He knew she will be able to understand him.

And Monami completely understood him. She rubbed his back softly and gently made him look at herself. Cupping his face in her hands, she told him,

MONAMI: Karan... Shant hoo jao.. Dekho mein yahi hun.. Humesha tumhare pass... Karan life mein problems humesha aati rahegi par hum dono ab saath milkar unhe face karenge... Aur waise bhi itni asani se mujhse picha nahi chutne wala hai... Karan Mein tumse bohot bohot jyada pyaar karti hun... Aur humesha karti rahungi...

Well, this words did its Magic. And Finally there was a bright smile on Karan's face. He knew at that very moment this was the best decision till date. He was going to cherish this bond till his last breath. And love this beautiful girl till his life permitted. And the promise was sealed with a Forehead Kiss.

KARAN : I Love You Rani Sahiba!

MONAMI : And I Love You Khadus Shergill!

___________________________________________

Hello people...

This is my first try on MoRan!

Do tell me how's it!

Next part depends on your response.

Also do tell me if you wish to read a second part of this...

Happy Reading.

Stay Safe. Stay Happy.

Love You All!