Chapter 1

It's Sunday and Jen and David are getting ready to go to the store to get ready for some of their friends to come over. ( Courteney, Johnny, Coco, Dre her husband and their two kids , The bateman's) and they're also getting cleo too so all the kids can hangout while the adults hangout.
Jen baby you ready?
Yes coming just have grab my purse!
Ok honey.
They get in the car and drive to the store to get stuff to make salad , pasta and some dessert.
Baby do you need more stuff to make margaritas for tonight?
No there's enough.
Ok just making sure
They go over what they have and once they have everything they head to the check out and pay for their groceries and head home.
Once they got home they put away the food and fed the dogs and watched some tv together on the couch since they have a few hours until everyone arrives. As the movie the watched ended David gently woke up Jen since she fell asleep. Jen baby wake up he says before he kisses her. Hmm what time is it? It's 3:00 we have to start getting ready. Ok babe. They get up and start too cook the food David starts the pasta and Jen cuts up the veggies for the salad and puts them in the salad bowl. Ok babe since we have some time still I'm gonna go change since everyone will be here soon. Alright babe I'm right behind you I'm gonna change real fast too. 10 minutes later they walk out of the room and do the final touches on the food and table. Not too long after everyone shows up and the fun begins. As all the adults are talking they look over at the kids and see them doing tiktoks and different things that kids and teens do like doing tricks and just having a good time Coco was teaching the little girls an easy tiktok dance and having fun. Wow it's crazy how fast each generation changes those girls are so good at tiktoks Jen said as they watched the girls and everyone agreed and then they got back to talking about life and their relationships and things. After a few hours everyone left and Jen and David continued to clean up. As Jen was finishing cleaning off the counters she felt David wrap his arms around her waste and she turned around in his arms and kissed him they went upstairs and changed into pajamas and came back to the couch and watched a movie. After the movie David carried Jen up to bed and climbed  in next to her as he got in to bed she woke up and waited for him to be comfortable and laid her head on his chest he kissed her goodnight and the both fell asleep.