"How was your sleep?" Sirius barked, raising a grin from Regulus and Remus. I looked at him and gave him a small smile. "It was alright."

"You slept as you did as a child,  on the armchair and hugging one of us." Sirius smiled, a reminiscent look passed over his face.

----Flashback-----------------

"Siri?" I whispered, tiptoeing my way across to him, he sat on one of the old armchairs in the room containing the family tree. His eyes were fixed on the floor.

"What?" My older brother snapped, I flinched at his sudden outburst, he looked just like dad did when he was angry, the resemblance on my eight-year-old brother was scary. Sirius' face softened when he realised that I had flinched. "Y/n." He put his hand out for me to take, I took it and sat next to him on the big chair, I leant into him, his arm wrapped around my side.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, I shake my head. "Don't be, I know it's a bad time, I saw what they did. I'm so sorry." I sigh, neither of us had it easy. Mum and dad didn't appreciate Sirius' knack for causing trouble, and they never wanted a daughter, the dowry was too much of an issue for them apparently, whatever a dowry was. 

"It's fine Y/N/N, it can't be helped." Sirius said sadly, pressing a kiss onto my forehead. I smiled back, knowing how much it hurt him to pretend to be strong for Regulus and I.

"Sirius?" A scared voice said from the doorway, it was Regulus. The six-year-old boy stood in the liminal space, the fear evident in his eyes, the boy had witnessed Sirius' torture, it had made him cry, Sirius' screams frightened him, how could his parents stand there and continue to torture the fragile-looking boy while his screams rattled all of the painting on the walls of the house. 

"It's okay Reggie, I'm okay." Sirius gestured for the boy to come over, Regulus did as he was told, he placed himself in the tiny gap between Sirius and the other side of the armchair. 

I felt my eyes drooping slightly as we sat there in silence, my head lolled against the shoulder of my older brother.

------- Flashback Over--------------

I smiled as the memory played back in my head, that year had been horrific, my seven-year-old self had been hit by many curses and jinxes, Sirius suffered through the same. Regulus had received some torture for sticking up for us, something Sirius and I eventually banned him from doing, much to his dismay - we didn't want him getting hurt, he didn't deserve it at all.

"You good?" Regulus asked, a bony hand placed itself on my shoulder, I nod softly, the look of concern disappeared off of his face, a small smile replaced it.

"There's an Order meeting tomorrow, what are we thinking?" Sirius raises an eyebrow in interest.

"Thinking about what? I'm fine with an Order meeting." I say, confused about what he meant. "Regulus; what are we doing about you? Can you trust us and the Order enough to keep your secret? or are we hiding you upstairs again, as if you did die seventeen years ago?"

"Speaking of Dumbledore," Remus said quietly, I almost forgot that he was in the room with us. "He sent a letter first thing this morning asking if he could call over, he needed to address some concerns he had."

"What concerns?" I question, what could Dumbledore possibly be worried about this time?

"No clue - but, Regulus?" Remus looks over at my younger brother, he seemed to understand what Remus was about to ask.

"No, Dumbledore doesn't know that I'm still alive, only you three and Kreature do. I only told Kreature that I was planning on betraying Voldemort, no one else was involved or knows."