BPE Chapter 27

She made up her mind, and Mrs. Feng greeted her old man and eldest son early the next morning and helped her carry the ice drink machine to the brigade. As soon as the old Feng's family walked out of the gate, they immediately caused a sensation in the whole village.

Mousewazi, who lives diagonally opposite, is holding a toothbrush in his hand. He squatted outside to brush his teeth. Suddenly he looked up and saw it. He was so shocked that the toothbrush fell. A few people walked out, when he finally saw clearly, they were indeed from the old Feng family. He rushed over with a squeak, stopped in front of the Feng family and pointed at them: "Ahmmm, village chief, your family wears all kinds of clothes. What kind of clothes are they? This is the first time I saw this type of clothes. It's so beautiful, I couldn't believe it just now. So it's really you, old village chief, what is this thing on your face?"

Old man Feng was wearing flared trousers and a floral shirt and a toad mirror on his face. He was about to lift his head to the sky. He just felt that he had never been so proud in his life. "Let me tell you, this is the most popular style of clothing in the south, all from Hong Kong. Have you seen these pants? Authentic Hong Kong denim flared pants. Touch this shirt, how cool and fashionable it is. You don't have this toad mirror. Have you seen it before? Everyone in Hong Kong wears this, let alone walking on the street. You will be embarrassed to say hello if you don't wear it, this is what Yimin brought back for us."

Mousewazi's chin is about to fall off. My God, the clothes worn by the Feng family are all from Hong Kong. Where is Hong Kong? That is the best place in the world. The people there are already rich. 10,000 times richer than them, and the clothes are 10,000 times better than theirs. He has never seen such fashionable clothes in his life, and he directly stretched out his clothes. Thumb said, "Hey old village chief, you're more than thirty years younger wearing this dress, and so are you, auntie, tsk tsk tsk, why are the shoulders of this shirt so stiff?"

Madam Feng stood proudly. Seeing that the people in the village were already crowding around her, and the corners of her upturned mouth could not be held back, she deliberately raised her shoulders and said, "Of course, there are shoulder pads added to it. Do you know what shoulder pads are? It's just a thick cotton pad inside, and you need to be as energetic as you wear it. People in the south wear it like this."

One of the people in the whole village ran out to see it. Everyone surrounded the Feng family on the third and third floors. The old men all looked at the old man, and the old sisters surrounded the old lady Feng. The big girl and the little daughter-in-law all stared at Su Wan with envious eyes. Seeing that she was wearing a pair of stylish flared trousers, why did the shape of the trouser legs look so good? What is she wearing? Tsk tsk, the sea soul shirt, the blue and white stripes are like waves in the sea, it is indescribably beautiful. She also has a light yellow silk scarf tied around her neck. They have never seen the pattern on it. If you look closely, it is actually printed. A hundred times, they have never seen such a beautiful dress. This Su Wan is lucky, and she can only wear such a dress when she is married to the village chief.

After saying hello to everyone, Su Wan walked into the school with the big baby who was also wearing the sea soul shirt and flared pants. The cloth pocket behind the big baby was still tossing the ground, deliberately showing the corner of the stationery box, just waiting to take it. Go to school to show off.

The people in the village were talking like 10,000 ducks. They kept asking Feng Yimin for news from the south. They were also very curious about the machine they were carrying. If you start to touch it, you are afraid that you will not be able to pay for the damage to the machine. This thing looks old and expensive.

Madam Feng heard everyone asking, her eyes moved flexibly, thinking in her heart, she has not seen the tourist, but the people in the village are real. When selling iced drinks to them, they had to see the benefits of the iced drinks. She coughed, raised her voice, and said generously, "This is an American machine that Yimin brought from the south. Do you know the US? It's good to know, people in the United States drink this all day long, and it's delicious to drink, and it won't get sick even after drinking it, and you can live to be 100 years old. There is only one such machine in the whole of China, just in our Taoyuan Village, let's go, come with me to the brigade, I'll plug in the power and let you taste the taste of this American ice water."