Toman & Manjiro Sano

The next day you decided to stay in your bed for the rest of the day since you're still traumatised about what happened to izana.

Still in denial about the fact that Izana almost raped you in your own home.

As you remembered everything that happened you started trembling.

"kana?" You heard your sisters soft voice through the door "come down stairs if you're hungry okay? You didn't eat anything for breakfast neither for lunch." She softly said "call me if you need something okay?" she said and left to go back to her own bedroom.

One week has already passed and you've been recovering from everything that happened, you no longer tremble and have nightmares about him. You came back to your old self.

"Ne, kana? Do you remember Shinichiro-san?" Seishu asked while taking a bite from his sandwich

"Mmhm..the one that led that famous gang..what was the name agai-"
"Black Dragons" Seishu cut you off but you just nodded "yeah yeah, but why ask now though?" You asked

"I found.. someone who has the same charisma as him" he said while smiling.

But you just started at him confused "okay..?"

"I joined another gang." He said that made you spit all the coffee you just drank "HA?!" You screamed

"Seishu???? Is that another gang that has the same ideals as him? " You scolded him.

"No." He said "of course not."

"Then?" You said slowly calming yourself down

"The gang is called Tokyo Manji Gang" he said "The Leader is Shinichiro-sans younger brother, Manjiro Sano." He said.

"They don't do illegal stuffs." He said, you raised your eyebrows "I promise" he said.

You sigh "fine, just don't get involved with those stuffs that has something to do with him okay?" You said and he just replied with a nod.

"Alright, i've decided" you said as you tapped your hands on the table as you stood up and took a deep sigh. (a/n : I don't know how to describe it but just try your best to imagine ╥﹏╥ )

"Decided on what?" He asked while looking at you with a confused look on his face.

"I'll talk to Manjiro Sano!" You said

"Ha?! Wha-?" Seishu panicked "but why?'

"Don't worry i won't do anything stupid!" You said "bu-" "shhh, won't you let your ne-chan?" You said giving him a puppy eyes

Seishu sighs as a sign of his defeat "fine." You smiled "i'll bring you to our next meeting this wednesday." He said.

"Alright! Don't escape me alright?" You said while tapping his shoulders with a big grin on your face.