ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

"Miss my baby so much." She sigh running her hands through her hair. Throwing the phone on the dresser, Saint stared in the mirror biting her acrylic nails. "Maybe I should text him."

"No, No, No, I shouldn't do that." She closed her eyes shaking her head. "I'm so scared, why'd he have to kill that girl, What if he kills me." She whined.

Trying to clear her thoughts, She grabbed the remote going on youtube playing the 'Emo Love' song that Kentrell released earlier today. She knew the song was dealing with her running away, but she didn't mind because it was pretty catchy.

Meanwhile, Downstairs, Kentrell walked into the house heading towards the couch while Teelee closed the door locking it behind her. She didn't think that Kentrell was serious about coming to California, but wholetime he was dead ass.

"Soo did you find out anything yet?" She asked from the kitchen stirring up one of her pots. Turning the eye down, She opened the oven checking on her baked chicken.

"Nah, Im still waiting for somebody to say sum." kentrell paused seeing a few baby toys and clothes laying around that were pink. "Jason did tell me when he went to get his flash that same day saint supposedly pushed up on Quando that she was laid out on the couch crying and clothes were barley on." He clenched his jaws.

"So what Sai- Quando said had to been false right? I knew that already though, She would never do no foul shit like that. " Teelee continued talking as Kentrell picked up the baby clothes sniffing it.

They smelled just like Mu'lani and Saint.

Glancing around the room, He didn't see anything or anyone before shifting his eyes towards the stairs. "Ian tripping though Tee, i'mma handle him when i get back to utah. Say i'm finna use the bathroom. "