𝓢𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓴𝓸 & 𝓜𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓪 - 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅

RB/ Lady_Lesbian15

***

Four years have passed and Mikura who is a House pet married to a woman named Sachiko who is a strong and wealthy and a gambler.

Now they have a four year old daughter.  And that is Y/n and she has Mikura's face but her personality is similar to her Mother Sachiko.

Y/n likes to say no to her parents. And the child knows how to gamble because it was taught by her Mother.  Even at school, she was fond of attracting classmates to gamble.

The children gambled but sometimes their teachers scolded them because they saw that they had cards that were not allowed in school.

"Baby that's enough no more chocolates and candies." Mikura sighed as she looked at her daughter who's eating chocolates.

"Dear mommy said no so no more."

"..." y/n still eats chocolates.

"Come here we'll be going to the beach."

"Beach?!"

"Yeah mommy's friends invited us."

"No lie?"

"No lie."

"Okay, then I won't come."

"Oh why?"

"Mommy I said no!"

Mikura got surprised at y/n's words. Sachiko was also surprised by what y/n showed to her mommy. So sachiko went to the child and took the food.

"You are not the king here child. Do what mama says because if you don't listen, I'll take all the food and you won't be able to eat what you want.  Now you choose." sachiko said as y/n starts to cry. Sachiko got the collar and placed it on Mikura.

"Change her clothes faster. Or I'll cuffed that child on her bed." sachiko said as Mikura runs and change y/n.

Couple of minutes later y/n was ready but she was still sobbing but sachiko give her some lollipop as she stopped crying and eats it happily.

Sachiko removes the collar from Mikura and kissed the lips.

"It's good that you listened to what I was saying again. Because after you gave birth and when you had a child, you always scolded me.  And I also noticed that you are flirty. Just show me that because you know what will happen next Mikura." sachiko smirked as Mikura blushed remembering everything when they had planned to make y/n. (ahem!)

"I-uhh... Understand d-daddy." Mikura said as she rubbed both of her legs.

that was too short I guess

bye:3