Part Three (Conclusion)

Dean came in to check in on you constantly for about a week. Even after you told him you could hunt, he said it wasn't worth risking for a few more weeks. You were going crazy sitting down all day so you decided to go to the shooting range in the bunker. Which of course Dean wouldn't let you because of the noise, you settled for practicing throwing knives. You asked Sam to help you because you actually could use some help, and you needed to get him alone again. When you were a hundred percent sure you two were alone you started confessing and couldn't stop a single word that started to come out of your mouth.

"I heard you and Dean talk in the car that one night. You guys thought I was asleep but I was actually curious about what you guys would say." Crap you weren't going to tell him that but the words kept flowing out of your mouth. "I seriously didn't believe it, but there was no punch line or anything to let me know it was a joke. And if I said anything when you guys were talking it would be so awkward. I've been wanting to tell you this for such a long time because I feel so guilty and you're the only one who can help." You said as quickly as possible and let out a sigh when you were done. Damn that felt good to get that off your chest. Sam's eyes had widened a bit, and he looked extremely surprised to hear all this. "Well do you like Dean like how he likes you?" Sam asks after a few seconds of processing everything. "I don't know. That's the thing. I don't know if I'm just looking for someone and Dean is there or I actually have feelings for him. Please Sam help me."

"Well I think we should find out if you actually have feelings for him. When you think about being with Dean like that," Sam says raising his eyebrows a little,"how so you feel?" he finished. You've been thinking about this for sometime now and now you had to answer. "When I think about it, it doesn't feel wrong but what if when I'm actually with him it does? That's my fear, lead him on just to tear it away." Sam nodded understanding exactly what you meant like he always did. "You've always been close with him, you've stitched each other up, he's carried you multiple times, did any of that feel wrong or not okay?" He questions doing his best to help. "No." you tell him confidently. "Just give it some time and make sure before you say anything." He says and you thank him giving him a hug.

Once you were completely healed from every injury Dean started flirting. They could have been taken as a joke if you didn't know the feelings behind them. You would flirt back here and there as time went on, feelings for Dean started to develop. You weren't sure if they'd always been there buried deep down, or if they had just started to bloom. It didn't matter because after a few months of back and forth flirting that could have been taken as a joke, he finally asked you out. You had no clue if Sam had told him how you really felt or if he was willing to risk it anyway and ask you.

You were laying down in bed with him, both fully dressed and above the covers. He had his arm around you and you were leaning into him, arm draped across his middle. "I can't even begin to tell you how long I've waited for this." He says looking at you with his green apple eyes. "I think I might." You say teasingly back. After you started dating you mustered up the courage and told him you heard him and Sam's conversation that night in the car. At first he made sure you weren't just with him because you felt bad and if it was ever like that don't be afraid to say something. "Can I ask you something?" You say looking back at him, "Yeah of course go for it." "Did Bobby know how you felt about me?" you ask hoping for the honest answer. He chuckled but nodded his head, "I think almost everyone knew. I'm pretty sure your now ex knew." "And?" "And what?" he asks giving you a confused look. "What did Bobby think of it?" you ask dying to know what your uncle thought of the whole thing. "He was afraid I'd hurt you, but I reassured him that you could kick my ass." He teased planting a kiss on your forehead. "Damn right." You say jokingly back.