Finding Hell -Pt. 1-

Cold. That was the first thing he felt. And then the loud silence. Everything was dark, cold and quiet.

Moonjo opened his eyes, his vision foggy. It took him some time to get used to the darkness, before he could look around the room. It was spacious, and for a second, the dentist thought he was back in Ms. Eom's studio, in that shabby basement. But there was no cell, and neither that disgusting and lingering stench of rotten meat in the air. This room was a big space, and as his vision got better, he could look around with more clarity.

There was barely light in this room, and it felt chilly. There wasn't any windows, so it was hard to know if it was a basement or just a secluded room. He could see some kind of made up bed on the other side of the room, some kind of closet, a sink and several boxes piled up on a corner. The bed's blanket was on the floor, and the man could see something dark pooling on the floor. He could smell something metallic, and he knew what it was: blood.

He tried to move his body, but everything hurt. Even when his head was still feeling fuzzy, the rest of his body was starting to remind him he was feeling like a complete shit. He groaned, rolling to one side. The dentist's wrists itched, and he could barely move his hands. They were tied on his back, so Moonjo tried to break free as he could. The restraints were hard, but Moonjo wouldn't give up. With difficulty, the dentist moved his hands to the front, finding his bloody wrists trapped in a plastic restraint. He sighed, more in annoyance than anything else.

With little strength he had, he raised his tied wrists and, with a swift hit to his abdomen, broke his restraints in one move. Finally free, the man groaned, and got up, holding himself against the wall before he could fall, his body still regaining strength. Little by little, he started to remember what happened, and his heart raced.

"Finally, you remember in what a shitty situation you are!" Moonjo's head snapped to that voice, his voice, and saw his eyeless vision. It was sitting in that unmade bed, smiling. "Feeling dizzy? That drug must have been quite strong to knock you out like that,"

"...Jongwoo...I have to find him-"

"How about you think first? You barely can walk and you don't know where you are. Look around!" The vision got up, his arms guiding Moonjo's vision around the room. "You are trapped. You need to find a way out, and something to defend yourself. Whoever tied you must still be around here-"

"No, Jongwoo-"

"Listen, you imbecile. You screwed up!" the vision got closer, his eyes sockets looking bigger. Moonjo took a step back, falling to the floor. "YOU need to listen to me. YOU need a plan. Do I need to remind you what happened? Is that it?"

Moonjo tried to reply, but the vision got closer, towering over him. Even if he was confused, this felt too real. The eyeless vision crossed his arms, his body language showed clear annoyance. Moonjo kept quiet, worry clouding his mind. He didn't know where Jongwoo was, especially after what happened back in his father's house. Did Gukjae hurt Jongwoo?!

"Alright, idiot. Let's summarize what happened, shall we?" The vision was mocking him, laughing at him, and Moonjo was too weak to even protest or try to ignore him. The eyeless vision got closer, smiling. "One, you were tricked by your so-called 'father', and now, WE are in an unknown place, maybe kidnapped by that weird lady. You basically fucked up BIG time, dumbass," The dentist closed his eyes, groaning in pain. For once, he agreed with that annoying presence. "And two, Jongwoo is missing, and it was your fault," the vision looked around, sighing. "At least you got free from your restraints. We better find an exit from this place and find Jongwoo, then get out of here. Now that's a plan-"