All Eyes on Me

In a pitch-black room with nothing but two lights, dark sunken gray walls, and small blood splatters on the carpet from past incidents. Two men sit across each other, one of them with his legs spread out in his chair. He's tall and built, and he wears a messy suit. He has a 5 o'clock shadow, and greasy, squid ink hair that reaches his neck. It's messy. He looks messy. The other man sitting across from him has brown hair. He smells of wine and cigarettes. He looks tired. Lack of sleep haunts this man. They are both talking. An orange-yellow manilla envelope sits on a table. The black-haired one speaks.

"Bambino the Brave, she calls herself. Always on her high horse. Always strong. Always helping those who need it. Many say she's 13. In my opinion? I don't believe it. But, she refuses to disclose too much. She attends school and has no friends. What a sad kid this is... Unfortunately, we gotta take her out like this."

"Yeah... Don't you feel a little bad having to do something like this? I know our boss said to... But, it's just... She's a kid"

"Dude, Silenzio! She has it coming... Joining an organization like this one is a death sentence and she knows it. We have her location and now it's time to do the job."

"Do you think she's a stand user? If so... We don't even know what it does."

"We'll cross that bridge when we get there. My stand, 「Cupid's Chokehold」, can take out a small child like her."

The men in question open the folder. It reads as follows.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bambino Agosti Age: 13

Gender: Female Stand name: ???

Weight: 68.03 kg Height: 158 cm

Notes: Lacks many friends, she wears a cyan feather in her hair. She goes to school, is currently on spring break. Probably find her at home. Activities include baking, crafting, and jewelry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all she wrote, but these guys needed more. They'd have to get her when she's alone and least expecting people to be after her. Little did these two men know, a bizarre sequence of events were to happen by fate, the perfect time to kill this broad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're moving my location to where!?" A loud voice yells.

A girl with short unkempt hair, darker skin tone, and a feather in her hair. Her sweater is neat. Not a single wrinkle on it. It had a small stain from a macaroni and cheese incident and a small hole near the armpit. Her skirt reached just above her knees by a few inches. She wore a light blue undershirt that complimented her purple eyes very well. This girl is Bambino Agosti. Her short temper is ever-present as she stomps around in a huff.