Gazelle: "Hi, how may I help you?"

(Y/N): "Uh, I'm here to see Mr. Crystal. To audition for the next big show." I said with a smile.

Gazelle: "You have an appointment?" She asked flatly.

(Y/N): "No. I'm actually a friend of his daughter, Porsha." I mentioned, for whatever reason, I thought that might give me my ticket in.

Gazelle: "Name?" She asked again in the same flat, monotone manner.

(Y/N): "Oh, uh (Y/N, L/N)."

She types in her computer, then reviews something on her screen for a moment before she looks at me, then picks up her desk telephone and mumbles something underneath her breath. She then hangs up the phone and looks at me.

Gazelle: "I'm sorry, but there's no name under (Y/N L/N) scheduled to be here. Security may help you find your way out." She gestured to my right.

(Y/N): "Huh?" I look to my right and see a grey wolf dressed in a fine suit and some sunglasses.

He's almost the same height as me, but looks much tougher than myself. I slowly back away from the receptionist desk, not interested in any conflict.

(Y/N): "Uh, no thanks. I'm good. I'll just show myself out." I stated, quickly turning around and walking away towards the entrance.

Though I didn't want to cause any trouble, apparently it didn't matter as trouble found me. I felt my tail getting yanked by someone, and an arm wrap over around my neck tight enough to suppress any screams or shouts I might have wanted to let out, feeling myself getting pulled into a restroom.

(Y/N): "What the FUCK did I do!?" I finally manage to bark out as I struggle to get free from the wolf's chocking grasp.

As we go in front of a sink, I set my feet on the counter and push back on my legs, which causes the wolf to let go of me, lost his balance and stumbled back into a wall next to a urinal before sliding down to the floor, which was oddly covered with piss.

(Y/N)'s Thought: 'Huh, would've thought the bathroom would be spotless in such a rich building.'

The wolf gets back up and charges with his right fist pulled back, ready to strike. As he tries to land a punch on me, I react quickly and swiftly kick him in his crotch area, instantly halting his attack as he grabs his groin in pain. I then grab his jacket in an attempt to shove him against the wall, but thanks to the piss on the floor the both of us slip during the scuffle and fall. I land on the floor off to the right, managing to avoid the piss while the other wolf hits his head on the wall by the urinal, instantly rendering him unconscious.

I slowly get back up and felt a sudden sharp pain in my back, to which I began trying to stretch it in a few ways to try to get the pain to fade. After a few moments, I finally took notice of the unconscious wolf nearby, who now had a slightly bloodied forehead. Nothing seriously concerning, though I still didn't want to stick around for when this guy would wake up. I search through his pockets and find a cellphone and a keycard to gain access through the building. But there was a problem since the gazelle at the front desk knows me now. How the fuck do I even get past without being notice?!

That was when I remembered that the wolf and I look nearly exactly the same, aside from my red fur that is. Nothing that a simple security hat couldn't hide, which gives me an idea. 

...