─── ⚝𓄹٠٘ xlvii. 𝗐𝗈𝖾𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌

En başından başla

When Abraxas Malfoy told his son that Stella agreed into their marriage, Lucius was simply enraptured. He had fancied the girl since he was a kid, but Stella didn't. In fact, she never really fancied anyone.

So, it was odd to him as to why Stella agreed, but that selfish part inside of him didn't care if she was forced or chose it willingly.

"Thanks." said Stella coolly.

Lucius was mesmerized by the sight in front of him. Merlin— if only she knew how beautiful she looked. His gaze started to travel on her dress then up to her face.

Stella squinted her eyes when he saw his gaze lingering on her lips. "My eyes are up here, Mal— Lucius."

That seemed to get his attention. "Your mother told you to wear this." said Lucius as he pointed at the fancy looking diamond necklace and bracelet.

"I already have one." said Stella as she pointed at her necklace that she never takes off and even to this date, she never knew who gave the Jadeite necklace to her.

Godric— and her bracelet. Her charm bracelet that meant the world for her.

Lucius looked at her charm bracelet in utter abhorrence. He thought it was cheap. "Yes, but this is a family heirloom, you'll ought to wear it soon once you're a Malfoy."

Stella's repugnance for their marriage growled even more. She never wanted to be called a 'Malfoy'.

She didn't want to argue anymore, knowing that if she did, her father would threaten her that he'll endanger her friends, James, Mia and Monty.

So, without saying anything, she guiltily took off her charm bracelet that she adored with her whole heart and her Jadeite necklace whom she still didn't know was from.

She took off her favorite and valuable bracelet and necklace for the first time.

"May I?" asked Lucius and he smirked when Stella allowed him to put on the diamond necklace on her.

Stella had a chance to look at themselves in the mirror. She didn't like the exorbitant jewelries and she certainly didn't like the boy who was putting the necklace on her.

"Shall we?" asked Lucius.

Stella looked at his blue eyes. All she wanted to do was escape the Manor and run into her bestfriends' embrace, but she couldn't.

Because it would put them in utter danger.

With one last huff, Stella nodded and she felt Lucius intertwine his hands to hers.

Belle Zabini was apologizing thousands of times to Stella for being in an unfortunate situation. Belle felt so bad for her only best friend that she wanted to hurt her parents and the Malfoys so badly.

Stella told her it was alright, that she has nothing to be sorry for.

"I know I've said this but you look really pretty." said Belle, adoring her best friend so much. "très belle."

(Very pretty.)

"Comme toi." responded Stella referring to her name meaning.

(Like you.)

"Merci." thanked Belle as she bowed lightly, earning a giggle from Stella. "So, I'm getting better at French, aren't I!"

"Oui, c'est magnifique." responded Stella with a nod. She was thankful because Belle was there to keep her company. Stella had been looking around for Sirius but she didn't see him at all.