Once getting into the gym, everyone heads to the middle, where Tuchel is standing and waiting for us and waiting to give his usual pre-training speech. 

"Good morning everyone, thank you for coming to this early training session. I know it's not everyone's favourite but it has to be done. Before we head out to the field to do drills and penalties, you need to do a 90-minute workout here in the gym, starting with stretches before using the equipment, is that clear" Tuchel said. 

Everyone nodded in response and got on with the stretches. Me, Ben, Kai and Kepa go off in our little group near the front window that overlooks the car park. 

"Any of you lot heard from Jas recently?" Ben questionably asked

"I haven't heard from her in a few weeks. I just assumed that she was busy with a bunch of McLaren stuff" Kepa replied 

"I've not heard from her since before she went to Bahrain" Kai answered 

"I heard from her a few days ago but she hasn't called or texted me since then. She might have gone up to Manchester to go and see Phil" I answered and the other just nodded

With Ben asking that it put a thought in my mind wondering whether she is alright. But with that thought just running in my head as I do my stretches, I glance out the window and see a familiar car, pulling into the car park and reversing into the space next to my car. So I call Ben over to take a look. 

"Ben, come here a second mate," I asked 

"What is it Mase?" he replied 

"You see that dark blue car over there, the one just parking up next to mine," I said 

"Yeah, what about it?" he replied 

"Does it look familiar to you at all?" I asked 

"It looks like Jas's car but it could be someone else, just walk away from the window and get on the treadmill to start your workout," Ben said 

So, I walk away from the window, get onto the treadmill and start off at a slow walking pace for about 10 minutes before starting a run. 

Jas's Pov

Pulling into the Cobham training ground, I drive into the car park and park next to Mason's car. None of the players knows that I'm coming in today apart from Tuchel. I'm looking out the windscreen of my car and I can see Mase in the window of the gym, so I sit further back in my seat, as I see Ben approach the window, probably trying to coax Mase away and it actually worked. So, I grab my bag from the passenger seat and get out of the car and head inside. 

Once inside the training ground, I head to the changing room that is used for the female team. I get out everything that I need to take into the gym and put everything that I don't need into my locker before heading upstairs. Heading out the changing room and then jogging up the stairs to the gym, I take a quick peek through the window to see that Mase, Kai, Ben and Kepa were having a laugh whilst on the treadmill, so I decide to make a big entrance. So, I open the door and walk in and I'm surprised no one has noticed me. 

"ALRIGHT LADS" I yelled with excitement 

Everyone in the gym, pretty much stopped what they were doing and just looked at me and some had to blink twice to believe that it was me that was standing in the same room as them. 

"JAZZY" everyone shouts and the entire team come running over to me and squishing me in a massive group hug. 

"Alright, alright, alright. You can all let go of me now, you know. I'm here all day" I said cheerily

Everyone let go of me before heading back to continue their workouts.

I head over to the treadmills where Kai, Kepa, Mase and Ben are and I get on the treadmill next to Mason.

"Alright, boys," I say in my thick northern accent. 

"Jas long time no see how are you?" Ben asks

"I'm good thanks, just been busy sorting things out ready for Imola in a couple of weeks' time. Other than that, I've had to listen to the two lads that I live with, yell at each other for cheating on a video game and honestly, it does my head in and it's worse than Lando complaining that he is bored on a 7-hour flight" I replied to Ben

Whilst on the treadmill the 5 of us ended up talking about a lot of random stuff such as the pit board prank I did during the Bahrain testing, them telling me that Jack smacked the back of my brother's head when they were watching my first race, Kai said that he tripped over a football and Kepa face planted the floor when trying to stop the ball from going into the goal. I spend about another 19 minutes on the treadmill before getting off and doing some weights. Halfway through me doing my weights routine, Tuchel walks into the gym.

"Right everyone, down to the training pitch ready to practice penalties and do some drills," he said before leaving the gym.

After Tuchel left the gym, everyone started grabbing their things to head outside ready to start training. The first part of training was the drills which was dribbling, controlling and receiving but when it got to the passing drills that's when Ben and Mase started to mess about. Me and Kai were focusing and being proper serious about what we were doing. Before I knew it a ball to was flying in my direction but luckily, I ducked in time for it to just fly over my head and I immediately turned to Ben and Mase who had big smirks on their faces and I had one pissed off look. 

"You two idiots nearly knocked me fucking head off with that ball! Do it again and I'll do it 10 times as hard and I'll actually make sure that it hits you" I said in an annoyed tone. 

"Sorry Jas,"  Ben said apologetically 

"Yeah sorry Jazzy," Mase said 

"Thanks for the apology, means a lot boys" I replied before we get split into small groups to do mini-matches. But just as I'm about to put a bib on my phone rings and I look at the caller ID to see that Zak is calling me. 

"Won't be a minute got to answer this as it's McLaren" I said before walking to the side of the pitch to answer the phone.

Jas: Hi Zak, you alright?

Zak: Hi Jas, I know you are at football training but we need you to come into MTC to go on the simulator to get some practice in on the Imola track, as from when you were in the lower leagues you didn't have good performance. 

Jas: No I've always struggled at Imola for some reason, I don't know why, so I'm happy to come down to the factory. I should be there within the hour but I'll be in my Chelsea training kit. 

Zak: That's not a problem. I'll see you within the hour. When you arrive, just head straight to the sim room. I'll let Aaron know to prep the sim for you.

Jas: I'll see you shortly, bye. 

Zak: Bye

Zak hangs the phone and I put my phone in my pocket, to then rub my hands over my eyes and te let a sigh out before walking over to Thomas. 

"Thomas, I've just gotten off the phone to Zak down at McLaren and he needs me to come in for some sim training on the Imola track because I've not had a great performance at that track and they need me to improve ahead of the race," I said 

"No that's fine you head off, but thanks for coming down today, you've done great with what you've done" I replied 

I walk off and grab my things from the bench but just as I'm about to head off to the changing room to get my bag, Mason stops me. 

"Jas, what are you doing?" he asks 

"I've been called into MTC for some sim training because my performance at Imola in the past hasn't been that good, so they need to me to practice on the sim ahead of the race, so i need to head off now because I told the boss that I would be there within the hour, so I really need to leave like right now," I said 

Mase didn't say anything and just came over to me and gave me a bear hug and then told me to facetime him later and of course, I said I will. Mase headed back onto the pitch and I practically ran to the changing room, grabbed my bag and then ran to my car to head off to MTC for sim training.