If it was something that saint really wanted to say, She would text Teelee with the new phone that she had gotten her yesterday, but other than that she would simply just not talk.

With everything she had been going through from the kidnapping and almost getting raped, She was also suffering with postpartum depression.

"You okay babe?" Teelee asked slowly sitting down on the bed with an concerned expression. Saint looked as if she hadn't slept in days and Teelee was starting to worry.

Nodding her head, Saint adverted her eyes towards her giving her a small smile.

"Well Lani's fine! She's downstairs with Tay and Rylie. TayTay wanted to hold her until he leaves soo.." She trailed off and Saint continued staring at her letting her know that she was listening.

"I talked to Kentrell! He called me crying, in full blown tears venting to me about how you left and he doesn't know where you went. I started to feel bad knowing that you were here and he didn't know it" Teelee sighed.

Saint removed the comforter from off of her and sat up letting tears escape from her eyes. She wanted to talk to him, be in his arms again, but she was scared.

Hearing that he broke down on the phone with Teelee made her heart ache, but she had to put herself first before she ended up crashing out.

"Don't start all that crying and feeling bad Saint! You're going through something and it's best you put yourself first before you end up taking yourself out! You'll talk to him soon and Kentrell will be okay. I just know he's not gone stop looking though , he's sending people all over, back tracking and all but i don't think he'll find you here. "

Clasping her hands together, Saint sat her chin on top of it before pulling Teelee into a bear hug. "Thank you" She mumbled, Her voice cracking a little.

"Anything for you mama, I told you way before you and Kentrell started messing around that you were family. " TeeLee told her after they pulled away. "speaking of the devil." She answered the phone after realizing Kentrell was calling.

Staring down in the camera, he shuffled before speaking.

"Teelee."Kentrell cleared his throat being that it was a little raspy and rusty due to him crying for three days straight.

"Yes Kentrell" She answered seeing that he was in the living room slouched down on the couch with a hood covering half of his face.

"I miss my babies Tee." He sniffed. "Ion know what i did mane, I'a work on my anger and not put my hands on her, i just want her ta' come back home. "

"She'll come back Kentrell, She just needs time to herself. You know after females have babies they go through postpartum depression. "

"H-How you know she gone come back?" He questioned lifting his hood up showing his red eyes. "I should've been there for her. "

"She loves you, just as much as you love her and i know Saint wouldn't take Lani away from you. Everybody makes mistakes, but Promise me you'll hold yourself together until she gets back?"

"I promise, Just as long as you ain lien to me about her coming back." He mumbled taking a deep breath. "You wanna know sum?"

"What is it Trell?"

"Quando told me that she tried to push herself up on him and have sex with him when he came to apologize, all while MuMu was sleeping in her swing. Ion believe it though Tee cause i know my baby wouldn't cheat on me mad or not, She ain like that" He said causing Teelee to furrowed her eyebrows together.

Glancing over at Saint, she seen that she had her bottom lip tucked between her teeth silently crying to herself.

"When did he tell you this Kentrell ?"Teelee asked confusedly.