Chpt 1: Settling In

[A/N: So a few things before the story begins, so first y/n is going to start off with a homemade suit like any Spider-Man would, harem got the most votes so there will be harem, and insomniac/ps4 Spider-Man suit got the most votes so that will be his suit after he gets rid of his homemade suit. With that being said, ENJOY!]

In a rainy Friday afternoon in New York City stood a boy in front of two graves. He looked at them, not caring about how wet he got from the rain. This boy was Y/n L/n and the graves he was looking towards were his parents. A couple weeks ago, Y/n's parents we killed in a robbery. A funeral was held for them. Friends and some family came to visit. Y/n's aunt and uncle Miki and Gorou Hyoudou came to pick him up since their the only other family he has. They made a quick stop so Y/n could say goodbye to his parents one last time before he moves to Japan.

Miki: Y/n, it's time to go dear.

Y/n says nothing as he turns back and walks towards the car. Once he enters, they drive towards the airport and take a flight to Japan. Along the way, Y/n didn't say a single word. When they arrived in Japan, Gorou and Miki drove Y/n to his new home. Y/n enters the house and when he does, he sees his only cousin looking at him with saddened eyes.

Issei: I'm so sorry about aunt and uncle Y/n.

He doesn't say a thing and walks past him and up the stairs. Issei was about to say something, but his father put a hand on his shoulder to stop him.

Gorou: It's better that you leave him be for now son.

Issei nods and looks back up the stairs. In his new room, Y/n looks to the side to see his things that were sent here. He begins to unpack things like clothes, shoes, comic books, video games, action figures, etc. Suddenly he gets a knock at his door. Y/n opens the door and sees Issei there.

Issei: Hey, so I was wondering if you wanted to go around town for a bit. You know hang out, it's been ages since we've hung out.

Y/n says nothing as he walks past Issei and heads towards the front door. Issei soon joins him and the two of them head out. Issei takes Y/n around town showing him all the cafe's, shops, malls, and arcades in Kuoh. Issei then stops by a school.

Issei: And this is Kouh Academy

Issei: And this is Kouh Academy. It used to be an all female school before it became a co-ed school. The majority of the students here are girls, but don't be discouraged cuz just stay with me and you'll be fine.

Issei looks at Y/n who just has a blank stare. He gives a nervous laugh and the two walk home. When they enter the house, Issei begins to think that taking Y/n around town was a bad idea, until he hears Y/n say something.

Y/n: Thank you Issei.

Issei looks shocked as he sees Y/n walk back up the stairs. It's then dinner and they are all sitting at the table eating. It's dead quiet as they eat. Wanting to break the ice, Gorou decides to say something.