Some general info to get started

Company Name: Serial Designation S-EM (stand for Shifter-Experimental Model), S

Self-Given name: Sam, Samuel

Appearance: Blue Disassembly Drone wearing a blue overly fluffy jacket and a black turtleneck sweater.

Height: Disassembly Height is 5'10ft (~178cm), Worker height 5ft (~152cm). More on why he has a worker height later.

Tools: He has access to most of the Disassembly arsenal, except things that make far too much noise like rockets. In return he has access to change his appearance to be almost identical to that of a worker and is overall very good at information gathering and being quiet. The way he turn is through a special regenerative system he can control (with limits) and collapsing parts of his frame to hide his Disassembly parts (arms disconnect and reform into the straight noodle arm workers have, a special space for his tail, etc.) The only Disassembly part visible being lights on his head.

Personality: Depends who he's with. With strangers he's polite and not much else, with people he knows and cares for, he's sweet and protective but isn't above teasing for laughs. However with those that he doesn't like, he'll either not speak much to them and just put up with them if it's just Sam their bothering, if it's a friends that's being bothered however, it goes from sassy (if there just a slight nuisance) to fierce and violent (if their being attacked or harassed). He may not like to show it, but he's still a Disassembly, he can fight and he'll put his life on the line for them, he doesn't care. He also acts different depending on who they are. A new worker he'll greet with cautious optimism but a new Disassembly, he'll hardly meet instead needing to be introduced to them by someone else. Last thing noteworthy is that they get flustered easily and that their not used to any form of affection.

Notes: Sam is a Disassembly haunted by his past, he was made by the company for intel gathering but got abused by his co-workers for what he was made. One night, near daybreak he decided enough and left, leading him to hunker down in a random colony. His experiences made him feel spite and hatred towards all Disassemblies, including himself, that's why he prefers his worker form when not with other Disassemblies, cause every time he has to look at his claws he sees the monster he was. That being said, he'll rarely show his hatred towards them. He understands people aren't always the same and he has met a few people in a similar situation as him, even going as far as too befriend a few.

(Author's Note: I might add pieces here and there as I see fit)