"I know, I know what happened in your World War II. " Hitler said 

"I can assure you that this isn't the Hitler you know. This is Adolf Hitler who happens to be a famous painter of Karlsland" Minna said to the new representatives.

"We can say that this Hitler isn't a Nazi. Neither are any of the Karlslandic witches.

"Yeah I heard from the reports from our intelligence," The Australian Rep said 

Soon the South Korean Rep and the Japanese Rep would arrive at the room. They were shocked to see Hitler, most importantly the two Asian reps were shocked to see the former Emperor of Japan. 

"You!" The Japanese Rep said

Emperor Hirohito turned around to see the South Korean Rep and the Japanese Rep. He said to them.

"You must be the Japanese Rep and you must be the Korean Rep. " Hirohito said "I am Emperor Hirohito of Fuso"

They stood in shocked silence. They are seeing the former Emperor in front of them. The Emperor committed so many crimes in World War II. 

"Um, do you consider yourself a god?" The South Korean Rep asked

"No" Hirohito shook his head

---------

After a long break, everyone in the audience got back to the meeting room where everyone was watching the presentation. The South Korean Rep, Japanese Rep, Australian Rep, and New Zealander Rep also joined in as well. 

"So what are we reacting to next?" Roosevelt asked

"Well, I hope you all enjoy your break because our next part is showing what happened after the war," Patrica said "That is called the Cold War

"The Cold War?" Nowotny asked

"What is this Cold War?" Kittel asked

"You'll find out" Patrica said

"Here we go," Minna said 

The first thing they saw was an uplifting introduction

The screen showed more text

"After World War II, the nations Great Britain, France, China, and the rest went broke. Except for two nations. The United States, and the Soviet Union leaving them as the two superpowers after the war" 

"The new threat in the world was a conflict between two ideologies. Capitalism and Communism. This was called the Cold War" 

"The Cold War?" A Sumous witch name Nikka Edvardine Katajainen said

"Wonder what it means?" Takumi Karabuchi said 

The two nations had issues with each other. The Soviet leader Stalin was only occupying the Eastern nations not liberating. it was pretty obvious that they are trying to establish communist nations all around the world. 

"Tough luck Aleksandra, but your country is trying to spread influence in the world," Rall said

"Well, I'm not from the Soviet Union. I'm from Orussia" Aleksandra said with a tone of annoyance.

The Orussian witches and Nicholas II had a negative view of the Soviet Union. Changing city names such as St.Petersburg to Leningrad. Volgograd into Stalingrad. Stalin's reign of terror and such.

The presentation continued to talk about post-World War II such as the Berlin Airlift. US Occupation of Japan and establishing Democracy in Japan. The Nuremberg Trials and the Tokyo trials. Hirohito and the rest of the Fuso witches were happy to see that America decided to help Japan get back on its feet. Not only that they saw a video on Hirohito meeting, McArthur. He was begging him not to destroy Japan instead he would rather take the punishment.