A CEREMONY EVENT •EPISODE 8•

Now Joanne is left alone in the practice room, She is worried about bell that what will happen to her.

*AFTER 30 MIN.*

Joanne : why not anyone coming back?, Vanya and Queen should come back and even carlyn.

*SOMEONE KNOCKS AT DOOR*

Joanne : yes?

*STAFF ENTERS*

Staff : 우리는 급히 어딘가로 가야합니다.  (we need to go somewhere urgently.)

Joanne : 어디? (where)

Staff : 우리는 중요한 행사에 참석해야 한다는 사실을 잊었습니다. (we forgot that we had to attend an important ceremony.)

Joanne : 데뷔도 안했는데 식장에 참석해야 하나요? (we didn't even debuted, and we need to attend a ceremony?)

Staff : 아니, 아니, 개막식이야. (no, no, it's an opening ceremony.) 박 씨는 그 행사에 참석해야 했지만 무슨 일이 있었는지 알다시피 당신이 한국어를 잘하기 때문에 그곳으로 보내라고 했습니다. (Mr. Park needed to attend that ceremony, but you know because of what happened, he told me to send you there, because you're good at korean.)

Joanne : 예, 이해했지만 왜 나입니까? (Yeah, I got it but why me?)

Joanne : 사무실에서 누군가를 보낼 수도 있습니다. (you can send someone from your office too.)

Staff : 네, 하지만 박 씨는 칼린을 데려갈 생각을 하고 있었는데 칼린이 중요한 일이 있어서 못 갈 거라고 했어요. (Yes, but Mr. Park was thinking of taking carlyn with him, but carlyn had some important work so she told, she'll not make it.)

Joanne : 그런데 이 상황에서 내가 어떻게 떠날 수 있겠는가? (But how can I leave, in this situation?) 그리고 그것만으로도? (and to that alone?)

Staff : 아뇨 아뇨 아뇨 걱정마세요 제가 같이 가겠습니다 걱정마시고 빨리 옷 입으세요. (No, no, you don't worry about it, I'll be going with you, so don't worry and get dressed fast.) 

Joanne : 네 이해합니다, 준비하러 가겠습니다. (yes i understand you, I'll go get ready.)

Joanne : 그러나 사무실에서 아무나 데려갈 수 있습니까? (but, you can take anyone from office right?)

Staff : No, It was from any of you. because you had to represent your upcoming project Z-Girls. There will be directors, CEOs and many more VIPs from different industries.

Joanne : Ahh, that is why, Okay I'll come with you.

Staff : That's good, go get ready.

*JOANNE LEAVES TO GET READY*

Staff : Joanne, go the makeup room, there will be make-up artist, she will do your makeup.

Joanne : Yes.

*JOANNE GETS HER MAKE-UP*

Staff : let's go.

THEY REACHED AT THE VENUE AND THE CEREMONY STARTS, AFTER THAT THEY HAD A MEETING WITH THE DIRECTORS, AND MET MANY CEOs. JOANNE WAS NERVOUS, COZ IT WAS HER FIRST TIME ATTENDING SUCH PARTIES. BUT SHE NAIELD THE PHOTOS FOR "Paparazzi". AS SHE WAS BEEN ANNOUNCED AS ONE OF THE MEMBERS OF UP-COMING PROJECT GIRL-GROUP "Z-GIRLS".

The Photos :

Isn't she cute?? enjoy the view of her beauty.

After the ceremony ended, they headed somewhere

Joanne : Where are we going now?

Staff : Aren't you hungry?

Joanne : Yes, they only provided us some light snack.

Staff : Yes, because it was not-so big event.

Joanne : But many directors came, so why its not a big event?

Staff : because they invest in these types of business, and an opportunity for us to promote our projects.

Joanne : Ahhh... got it ,I'm so hungry...

Staff : Okay let's go eat.

*NOW THEY ARE ABOUT TO REACH THE RESTURANT*

to be continued...