"It's finally the time to end my journey as a captain. From now on, i won't be the captain Kohli anymore."

Rahul never felt more angry and hurt in his life before. How can he expect that..... they'll accept his decision that easily!! He..... will accept his decision that easily. For the others, it might make no big difference...... but for him...... it makes.......

Because he's not like others. He is....... Virat's first kid!! And he can't accept anyone...... in his place. Not now..... not ever. Because what virat did for him..... was something he can forget...... nor he can thank him enough.

Ever since 2013, virat was there...... to shadow him from all those trolls, to be there for him.....to protect him. In 2013, RCB brought him in IPL Auction and in the same year, virat got the RCB captaincy as well!! he was the first player ever to make debut under Virat's captaincy. That's why he was special....... for him!!! He still remember his first interaction with the then RCB captain. He was sitting alone in a corner of  dressing room, observing all international players, whom he watched only on TV before with excitement. But he didn't made any effort to talk to them. When he felt someone's hand on his back.

"You know they're also humans like you. So you should go and talk to them, if you want to. They won't bite!!"

Rahul turned around and found Virat standing there with a huge grin on his face. He felt his face turning red out of embarrassment.

"Woh.... i..... i... didn't meant to.... so....sorry."

Virat laughed and patted his shoulders.

"Don't be so shy.... you're now a part of our team......Oh I'm Virat Kohli. The new captain of royal challengers bangalore."

Rahul almost laughed. Is he serious or what?? He is introducing himself as if no one knows him. U19 World Cup winning captain!! World Cup winner at the age of 22!! Already in the line of being the a great batsman. The famous, Rather to say infamous aggressive delhi boy. Virat Kohli.

"Kannur Lokesh Rahul, sir!! In short KL Rahul."

Rahul replied.

"Lokesh Rahul..... so your name must be rahul......umm... let's see.... Ra..Hu..l..... rah.... ra.... hul....."

Virat was repeating his name and murdering it in different ways. Rahul rolled his eyes.

"What the hell is he doing!!! Can't he just simply say 'Rahul' and stop making these weird names."

He saw virat grining devilishly now.

"Yes!!! I've found the perfect nickname for you. Rahuliya!! Can i call you Rahuliya???"

Rahul scoffed.

"No..... definitely not."

But it seemed like virat took his 'No' as a 'Yes' only. He wrapped his arms around rahul and cheerfully said

"Rahuliya..... it sounds soo perfect. Let's go Rahuliya!! I'll meet you with Biscuiti and Boss!!!"

At first rahul thought virat had lost his mind. Then only after going to meet AB Deviliers and Chris Gayle, he realized that he was not the only special one who has a weird nickname. Giving people nicknames was one of the favorite hobbies of virat and his name was his latest experiment.

The night, before his Ipl debut he was worried and nervous as hell. At some point he wanted to leave everything and go back to home to complete his studies and get a normal job. He was sitting in his room, anxiously bitting his nail when virat barged in his room.

"Rahuliya....... where are you?? Oh there you are!!!"

He didn't wait for him to say anything and jumped to sit on his bed. Rahul looked at him and scowled