Feng Yimin walked back to the village with Mengmeng in his arms. Only then did he have time to take a good look at his daughter. She has grown a lot since last time. Her little arms and calves are all fleshy, white and tender like the lotus root festival, and she is always exposed to the sun. Not black. It's not like I went to the south by myself, and the sun was much darker than before. The sunshine in the south is more savage than they are here. He weighed Mengmeng on his arm, and found that his daughter was secretly looking at him and instantly opened his mouth to reveal two rows of white teeth and said, "Dad is tanned, does Mengmeng still remember Daddy?"

Of course Mengmeng remembered her father. She laughed until her big eyes were bent, and she nodded her head vigorously and shouted: "Dad".

That voice was sweet and soft, full of deep admiration and dependence, which made Feng Yimin feel like he was filled with honey. He just wanted to love his daughter as a sweetheart. He softly coaxed her and said, "Dad Mengmeng came back with a gift, don't you want ice? Dad brought it to you."

Mengmeng blinked and thought about it with her head tilted. After thinking for a long time, she couldn't remember when she was going to pass the ice, and she also forgot the fact that she was going to pass the cake. But she knew what a gift was, like the bead on her neck was a gift, she stretched out her fingers and fiddled with the beads, it was cool and comfortable, she liked gifts.

When Feng Yimin walked into the house, he saw his parents still packing their luggage in the hall. He brought back several packages and boxes this time. He and Guangming were half tired before they carried them home.

The old couple turned around when they heard the sound, and at a glance they saw that Mengmeng was soaked all over, her beautiful little clothes and trousers were also wet, her hair was still dripping, and even her braids were messed up.

Madam Feng rushed over and said, "What's wrong with this? Mengmeng fell into the water? My dear, show it to grandma."

Feng Yimin shoved Mengmeng into his mother's arms and said, "Mom, Mengmeng is fine, go and change her into clean clothes so that she won't catch a cold later."

When Mengmeng went into the room, Feng Yimin had a gloomy face, dragged Erwa and let him lie on his lap, beat his buttocks hard, and said a lesson: "Let you take your sister to the beach to play. If you don't look at your sister well, I'll beat you to death, you stinky boy, do you hear me?"

Erwa was lying on his father's knee. He was beaten so badly that he didn't dare to beg for mercy. He was also frightened today. The shadow was so big that he could swallow Mengmeng in one bite. It's like this, he felt terrible when he thought about it, and said with a small face: "I don't dare anymore, woo woo..."

The three babies, the four babies and the five babies were also frightened. Even now, they are still crying and crying. They lowered their heads and didn't dare to look at the adults in the room. Only Liuwa was too young and ignorant. They were crying there, and he felt that it was a joke and laughed silly.

Brother Rui looked down at the ground with his eyes down. He didn't cry, but his fingers kept shaking. He suddenly raised his head and said, "Uncle Feng, it's all my fault, it's because I didn't take good care of my sister."

Feng Yimin took Erwa aside. How old is Brother Rui? If he kisses Mengmeng again, how many older brothers can he kiss? He comforted him and said, "Brother Rui, it's none of your business. How many brothers does Mengmeng have? It's all her brother's fault. Remember, don't go to a dangerous place next time, okay?"

"Understood, Uncle Feng, I will be optimistic about Mengmeng in the future." Brother Rui felt guilty and lost. He was not from the old Feng family, and even if he was wrong, they would not beat him.