Nelly smiled, "I heard the news!"

I chuckled, "Oh yeah, what news?"

"Tomboo has set sailed and is ready to sail across the entire ocean. Go through the tide and conquer their fears together....build their future.....Now isn't that right, Ranboo?" She asked smiling brightly.

I sighed, "Y'know....I like the way you put it. And yes...me and Tommy are ready to build our future."

"Well, I'm glad. You two are adorable together." She giggled.

I nodded, "Thanks....and speaking of building our future. Uhm.......I'm gonna do it Nelly."

She smiled, "Yeah!...uh-" she laughed awkwardly, "Do what?"

I chuckled, "I'm gonna do it." I looked around the room hinting at it.

She beamed once again, "Awee, yay! I'm so glad. You two really do belong with each other."

I smiled, "Thanks....so do you and Lexi. And congratulations again. I'm so happy to officially call you my mother inlaw. I'm truly happy it's you."

She chuckled, "Thankyou Ranboo. I'm thrilled to call you my son in law. Thanks for being so accepting too."

"It was easy, your very kind." I chuckled.

She shook her head, "No seriously. You could've been a pain....,but you were so very accepting. I care for you like you really are my son."

"I'm glad.....For I really do see you as another mother." I reassured her.

We hugged and then went off to Lexi and Tommy.

Rewind to Tommy's POV

Tommy POV

Thursday ~ 6:52pm
Ranboo walked off with Lexi and Nelly placed her hands on my shoulders. I placed mine on her waist and she smiled softly as we swayed to the music, "Tommy?"

"Yes?" I asked.

"Have I ever told you that I see you, as well as Ranboo....like a son?" She asked.

I chuckled, "Yes...and I appreciate it. Your like a mother inlaw and I'm not even married to Ranboo yet."

She raised an eyebrow, "Oh? So you two are back together now? I could've sworn a couple hours ago you two came up to me and Lexi as 'lovers' and not 'boyfriends'."

I awkwardly laughed, "Well, we were being silly. Lovers is the same as boyfriends."

She laughed, "Yeah, well I'm happy Tomboo is back."

I shook my head laughing, "Since when did everyone come up with a ship name?"

Nelly shrugged, "I don't exactly remember. However I believe it was at one of our family dinners. You two went home and Lexi and I stayed longer. We talked with your brothers and parents and we talked about you two quite a bit. Someone came up with Tomboo and it just....stuck."

I smiled, "I like it....'Tomboo'...sounds perfect."

She smiled, "Yeah.....now may I switch topics?"

I nodded.

She sighed, "Have you thought about college?"

I frowned and looked away, "I mean- I've thought of it....I'm just not so sure."

She pat my shoulder to get my attention again. I looked at her with a frown and all she could do was smile, "That's alright Tommy.....you can do whatever you want to. Just aslong as your doing something with your life."

I laughed, "Well I guess it's a good think I'm marrying your genius son inlaw.....,but I'd hate for all the pressure to be on him. I'd like to succeed in my own way, too...I really do want to go to school, belive it or not."

She awed, "Aweee, Tommy! I'm so glad! You really are smart, you just need to want to work!"

I nodded, "Yeah....you're right. Thankyou."

"Anytime inlaw."

Ranboo cleared his throat and got both our attention. He was with Lexi at the moment as he spoke, "Mind if we switch? I gotta talk to my other mom."

Nelly blushed and smiled overjoyed.

I chuckled, "Don't mind at all, I'd like to speak with my other mother in law."

Ranboo and Lexi both blushed. We twirled the two girls and switched. I danced with Lexi now and we slowly swayed away from them.

"Soooo, I heard you two are back?" Lexi giggled.

I sighed, "Yep....pretty quick too."

She shrugged, "Some people are just meant to be, y'know?"

I nodded, "Like you and Nelly."

She hummed, "Mhmm, and like Tomboo."

I laughed, "Yeah I hope so."

"Your not certain?" She asked with an eyebrow raised.

I half smiled, "I'm afraid to hurt him again."

She frowned and rubbed my shoulder gently, "Awe, bud. Don't be. It's part of the process. You learn to love."

I smiled at her, "Yeah....thanks Lexi."

"Mhmm, and might I tell you. Ranboo is certain you two will make it to the end. Seems to be no doubt in his mind." She reassured me.

I sighed, "That's comforting to hear."

She nodded, "Yeah....So what're you gonna do now?- I mean since you graduated high school."

I awkwardly laughed, "You and Nelly, really nailing me with this one."

She laughed softly, "Sorry, I just have a feeling you might wanna continue with your education."

I smiled brightly, "Yes actually."

"Well then you might wanna check out some schools in Massachusetts, no?" She asked.

I frowned, "No....I need some sort of card thingy Ranboo was talking about. That's the only way I'd be able to go."

She shrugged, "There's ways. You might wanna apply just in case."

I let out a sad sigh, "I did though.....and I got rejected by all of them."

She laughed, "No duh Tommy! Cause you live in the UK and you didn't acknowledge them of your plans to obtain a visa or green card."

I blushed light pink embarrassed, "What?! Your kidding?! I thought that if I'd got into a school in Massachusetts, me and Ranboo would go together!"

She gasped, "So....was part of why you broke up cause of the outcome of your applications?"

I frowned, "It was a small part of it."

She gave me a heart warming smile, "Better start applying....And I'd be more than happy to pay for the application fees."

I shook my head, "No, no, no....I can't let you do that. I'll work a couple more shifts and pay it off eventually."

She shook her head, "No Tommy. Just ask the people around you for help. Everyone of us would help. Ranboo would be the first to do so, but I'm offering. So, let me."

I sighed, "Fine....and thankyou so much."

She stopped dancing and hugged me, "Don't tell Ranboo, but me and Nelly already payed for half his tuition. And....we hope to help pay for a portion of yours too...if you'll let us."

I hugged her back, "Thankyou....,but I might ask my parents and brothers first. I know they're sorta set on helping."

"Ofcourse Tommy, I just want you to know that me and Nelly are here for you." She smiled.

We pulled away and I nodded, "Thankyou Lexi."

"Ofcourse." She smiled.

1,660 words
Thanks for reading.
I was a little late, so my bad.
Hotshot will come out right now too.
Alrighty, Later!