𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮

Start from the beginning

"Um..." Lily was pulled out of her fantasies when Gloxinia drew away from her, "Usually that gets you going-"

Lily cut him off by hugging him close, burying her face in his chest, taking his scent of honey and fruit, "I just... I just missed you Gloxinia..."

A dry chuckle ripped from his throat and he snaked his arms around her, "What are you talking about, we always see each other."

'If only you knew... what would happen in the future...' Lily thought as she buried herself into his chest, nuzzling her nose against his pecs as she closed her eyes.

"Gloxinia..."

"Yes, my butterfly."

"I love you,"

"... I love you more,"

»•» ❁ «•«

A wet substance fell onto Lily's hands as she looked up at the sky. It confused her when saw the clouds covering the infinite blue that lay underneath it, the droplets of water hitting her head.

Wasn't it just sunny outside?

She was confused until she heard something. Heavy breathing, pants as if someone had run up and down a mountain 50 times without a break and fail. The faint smell of metallic hit her nose as she looked down only for her eyes to widen in horror, her pupils and irises shaking.

Her lover, hunching over as his hand was shaking so much that it looked like he was barely able to hold it together like he was about to collapse any minute. Tears streamed down with wide, bloodshot eyes, mouth hanging wide open as his small teeth showed, and red hair disheveled and wet. Strands of crimson fell over his face as heavy breaths mixed with salty tears.

In front of him... was the headless Rou, the human warrior they had saved and let into STIGMA and had betrayed them, only to be forgiven by Lily and Gerheade at the end, and yet what those humans did still haunts her in her dreams til this very day.

Suddenly Lily felt her muscles tense as she felt these overwhelming emotions enter her head. She held her chest in pain as she felt the throbs of pain enter her body, the cries of sadness ringing through her ears. All emotions felt like a wave crashing over her yet one stood out the most, washing the rest away, anger, hatred, rage, and despair, all these feelings clouded her judgment as she fell to her knees. Tears streamed down her face as she looked at her hands.

A strange feeling crept up her hands, looking down she saw a purple-black substance swirling around her hand, Her eyes widened in both horror and blight as she felt her eyes darken into one like that of a demon. She looked forward and saw a bloodied Gerheade, her legs separated from her body and her bottom wings missing as well. Blood matted her back along with bruises and cuts scattered all over her body, Her eyes were closed and yet a wistful smile was on her face.

That's when Lily saw nothing but red and she broke. A scream so loud and animal-like that she couldn't believe that the sound was heard from herself. Her vision goes black as the large black sphere envelopes the forest.

»•» ❁ «•«

Lily felt weightless all of a sudden as she let out a gasp and shot up from the position she was in. Blinking rapidly, she looked around and saw that she was atop the sacred tree, she felt a hand next to hers.

Her gaze shot up to see that fairy she loved looking at her with a worried gaze as Lily took heavy breaths, sweat coating her white skin. He placed a hand on her shoulder as he looked at her with concern.