Part Four

"That was a dumb film." Sunghoon shivered, crossing his arms over his chest for warmth. "If the main guy just told the girl how he felt in the beginning, they could've skipped all the stupid arguing and been happy together."

"Respectfully disagree," Beomgyu replied. "He needed the character development. Also, if they didn't argue, the girl would've never run into that radioactive alleyway, gotten her superpowers, and saved the world."

"Yeah, that was kind of a major plot point, Hoon," Heeseung grinned. "Are you cold?"

He draped his jacket over the younger boy's shoulders. "Wear this."

Sunghoon stumbled in surprise, his ears red turning with embarrassment. "Oh. Thank you."

Heeseung pressed his lips together, trying not to laugh. "Cute."

Taehyun scowled, practically throwing his coat at Beomgyu. "You look cute. I mean cold. I mean both, actually."

"Thanks, babe." Beomgyu turned to Sunghoon, making a big show of fawning over Taehyun's coat.

"Stop it," Taehyun huffed.

Beomgyu grabbed his wrist, pulling him in so that their faces were inches apart.

"I'm sorry, Taehyunie." He stared reproachfully into the younger boy's eyes. "Do you forgive hyung?"

Taehyun gave a tiny nod, his face matching Sunghoon's shade of red.

Beomgyu laughed, letting him go. The four boys took a seat on the stone ledge of a fountain belonging to the courtyard just outside the movie theater.

"Look at the stars," Beomgyu sighed. He glanced over, grinning. "Does Taehyun like the stars as much as he likes hyung?"

"Stop referring to yourself as 'hyung,'" Taehyun muttered. "It's weird."

"Says the guy who spent Halloween stalking and periodically throwing candy at... people."

Sunghoon leaned forward, mouth agape. "That was you?! I swore a tootsie roll hit my head like, four times, but Jay didn't believe me!"

"I didn't do that," Taehyun chuckled nervously. "I was busy."

"Busy doing what?" Heeseung asked.

"...Making out. With him." Taehyun begrudgingly played along with Beomgyu's story.

"Oh." Heeseung blinked in confusion. "I assumed he was joking. I didn't know you guys were actually together."

Taehyun shook his head. "We're not! It was a one-time thing."

Beomgyu nodded. "He likes to make out with his friends. You should try it sometime; he's fantastic."

Taehyun glared at the older boy. An icy gust of wind made him regret giving his coat to Beomgyu.

"Ack, it's so cold." Heeseung folded his arms, shuffling closer to Taehyun. "Penguin huddle?"

Taehyun stifled a smirk, seeing the look on Sunghoon's face. He pressed himself into Heeseung's side. "You're coming to our debut party at Yeonjun hyung's house, right?"

"Of course. I wouldn't miss it for the world."

"What do you think about playing Spin the Bottle?"

Heeseung shrugged. "I'd be down for that."

Sunghoon abruptly stood up.

"It's getting late," he announced. "Come on, Heeseung. Let's go home."

--t-x-t--