C'mon and take it

Joey comes down the stairs woozy from last night waking from an actual bed.

Meme: Joey! good morning!! 

Joey flips him off while heading to the table and sits beside bean. 

Meme: that's just rude-

Joey: shut it gram cracker

Meme: I-

Socks heads down the stairs with coffee(he has a coffee maker in his room-) as he heads down he sees that Meme and Joey are fighting and it was starting to turn into a fistfight. Bean was trying to stop them from getting injured in the prosses. Socks sprinted in pulling them apart.

Sometime later...

Socks: WHAT THE (QUACK) IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS??!! YOUR NOT (QUACK)ING DOGS!!

Socks yelled while they are both on the couch now with red bloody stains on it. Joey tries to speak but gets cut off by Meme.

Meme: We should have never brought you home!!!

Joey froze and stayed silent, she shivered and said: "I know.." she gets up and leaves the house slamming the door behind her.

Socks: wait-!

Meme: just leave her... shes just messed up...

Socks: I'm going out to find her... you stay here and Think about what you just said.

Meme: I did and I'm proud and I'm right.

Socks: your a bad father 

Socks puts his coat on and leaves also slamming the door behind him, Meme sits there wondering whether to feel bad or not.

Cliff hanger- hehehe