°•♡𝖞𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖏𝖚𝖓♡•°

Start from the beginning

the other prisoner looked inside his eyes, begging for help, for a way out that yeonjun couldn't give to him. when the bone came, the sound was disturbing, it was similar to sawing wood but with the noises the flesh did added to the wetness of blood, it became an creepy and horrifying orchestra, which the man's screams were responsible for the vocal part.

yeonjun listened and saw the show, not being able to do anything, until the floor was covered in crimson red and the male's arm was entirely cut off. the black haired would have thrown up if he wasn't used to violence and torture, either way, his mind wouldn't forget the scene easily.

it didn't make sense though, why cut the male's arm off and torture him sickly? he found out the answer little after, when the three sat in a circle, cooked the arm and ate it. that's when yeonjun realized what he was tied up for, he was their next food supply.

the next day, he was part of the sick activities too. zere put chains on him, cut his shirt off and did the first cut, then the second, third, fourth and fifth just to throw him outside the house after, while his skin burned and bleed. yeonjun had to stay locked inside some type of cell, while his blood attracted infected, that were used as protection for the place. he was indeed treated as an animal.

when a month passed, he didn't even feel the pain of the cuts anymore. the only thing he felt was hatred, and he only thought about the ways he could kill the doctor. zere, his close friend, his most trusted one, who locked him up and cut his skin, with the plan of eating him after.

he was definitely not blinded by trust anymore.

yeonjun didn't scream, he didn't complain or begged them to stop. his mouth stayed shut while the doctor slid the blade through his skin, his face stayed emotionless while the doctor dragged him through the streets while he bled and attracted more infected to be closer to the house. he was nothing more than an animal after all, a bait.

zere always cut him enough just for the black haired to almost die, then he treated the wounds, and did it all over again. it was cruel and sick. the image of the guy beside him tormented yeonjun, the male had to be kept alive so the meat would be fresh and not get rotten, and he wasn't like yeonjun. the man screamed and screamed, tears running down his face while he looked inside yeonjun's eyes and begged for help. the black haired didn't avert his eyes, he had to see it, so he could remind himself he needed to do worse with the three males.

two months. yeonjun didn't felt his skin anymore, he didn't felt anything, he just sat on that bed looking at nothing and waiting for his turn to be tortured. his mind screamed to let him die, begged for help, wished something happened and saved him, but his mouth stayed shut, like he was a cadaver.

"i knew you were going to be perfect for this, yeon." yeon. the black haired hated the nickname now, it disgusted him to the core, just like the doctor himself did. "you were always so resistant and look at you, it's been two months i cut you and you're still standing strong. so much potencial!" the doctor smiled to him creepily, he was a psychopath, and the black haired hated him with all his being.

yeonjun laughed lowly, just as insanely as the older man, and maybe more.

"do more zere, and when i put my hands on you, i will make you beg for me to kill you over and over again, then i will laugh, just like you're doing right now, from how pitiful you will be."

the doctor smile died and he stepped back, taken aback by the younger. he didn't put much thought on it though, yeonjun wasn't escaping, ever, so it didn't matter. the smirk on the black haired's face stayed though, he could even feel the taste of blood on his tongue, craving for hearing zere's screams and pleas.

yeonjun's only thought now was killing.

a third man appeared, didn't seem to be from their group, but ate human meat with them either way, joe. yeonjun could hear their conversations, he discovered they had a deal. they shared the meat with joe, and in return got a little one a one time with his daughter.