"And smeared my floor with blood."

   "And smeared your floor with blood…" Spidey repeated, kinda amused. "But, I think I also broke a rib and I don't think I can swing my way to the hospital anymore."

       "Get to the point." Kenma raised an eyebrow and leaned against the wall, waiting for fucking Spider-Man to ask him for a favour.

        "Can I borrow some clothes?" Spider-Man asked softly, Kenma almost could see puppy eyes through the mask.

       "Are you going to give it back to me?" 

       "I–" Spidey started before hissing in pain, "yes, I'll return it to you, okay? Can you please?"

       "Right, follow me." Kenma sighed and stretched his back while going back to his bedroom/game room and being followed by Spidey. Yes Spider-Man was at his house, asking for way too small clothes for him. This wasn't another one of his weird dreams. It was fucking real.

      Kozume entered the tiny and messy room, mostly occupied by his game set-up and started searching for his biggest hoodie.

      "So, you're a gamer." Spidey said quietly.

      "Am I?"

   "And I thought I was the secretive one." He chuckled, pressing his hand on his side again.

     "And speaking of being secretive… You can change your clothes in the bathroom, the door is at the end of the hall. When you're done, let me know and I'll order an Uber for you. I guess you don't have a cell phone with you right now, do you?" Kenma asked, throwing at him his biggest hoodie with a stamped Triforce on it and sweatpants that he was sure would fit short and tight on Spider-Man's thighs.

     "Tough day." He grabbed it quickly and turned slightly to head towards the bathroom before suddenly stopping and looking at Kenma. "Won't you ask me to reveal my identity?" 

       "If you wanted your identity revealed, you wouldn't be going out in this ridiculous costume." Kozume smiled and sat in the gaming chair, waiting for Spidey to go to the bathroom.

      Spider-Man snorted and followed to the bathroom, closing the door silently behind him. Kenma then got up and closed the door to his room. 

    It would be a lie to say that he wasn't curious about the identity of the friendly neighborhood. He wanted to know if his face was as beautiful as his deep voice, how toned that body that saved lives every day really was, but he knew his curiosity was a small thing to what this man had to go through, so he just waited until he heard a knock on his door.

    "Hey." Spidey mumbled through the door. The silence around making his voice so loud and clear Kenma couldn't miss it for anything.

     "Yeah?" Kozume replied, leaning his head against the wooden door.

     "Thanks for this." Spider-Man sighed and the sound made Kenma close his eyes. How can a sigh be so fucking beautiful?

         "Black Toyota Yaris. The driver is going to ask for Kenma." He said quickly before he let his curiosity get the best of him.

           " Thanks, Kenma." The hero spoke Kenma's name slowly, as if savoring it. Kenma felt a shiver run down his spine. He wasn't a virgin anymore, what the fuck? How could he be so affected by a fucking voice?