"Gusto ko ng ipasok, langga . . ." tila nahihirapang bulong ni Yohan. Tila pinipigilan ang sarili upang hindi makagawa ng kahit na anong hindi niya nanaisin.

She gave him a loving smile before replying, "I want it too."

"Tell me to stop if you can't take it, okay?" paalala nito sa kaniya na agad naman niyang tinanguhan. Siya na mismo ang pumulupot sa kaniyang binti sa beywang ni Yohan at tiningnan ito ng diretso. "Fuck . . ." he whispered before settling himself into the cradle of her hips.

Nginitian niya ito bago sila maalab na naghalikan muli. They continued doing that until she feels him. His hard and large rod pressed against her, searching and looking for the place, sliding along her sex, coating himself with her slickness.

It felt so delicious. Having his hardness against her softness was such a new experience to her. Yohan continued stroking the head of his cock at her entrance, just slightly entering but retracting again. 

"Yohan . . ." nagmamakaawa niyang tawag dito. Mukhang iyon lamang ang hinihintay nito bago tuluyang pumasok sa kaniya.

His first thrust stretched her, making her gasp. He pulled out and then entered again, this time to get himself deeper than the first thrust. He pulled out again and entered a little bit, just like how he did with his first thrust, and then pull out again to enter her the same as the second one. He kept on doing that until she started arching her hips to get him deeper inside her.

Without warning, his hips quickly drove forward through her virginity and deep inside her, pushing all the air out of her lungs. She cried out in surprised pain that made Yohan stop his intrusion.

 Yohan kept still, holding his position before worriedly asking her, "Oh shit, I'm sorry, langga. Did I hurt you?" nag-aalala nitong tanong sa kaniya. He worriedly stroked her cheek while she tried to console her aching core. She closed her eyes as she feel Yohan's cock throb inside her.

"Oh God . . . Hindi na tayo virgins . . ." hindi makapaniwala niyang ani bago biglang napatawa. Ang kaninang nag-aalalang mukha ni Yohan ay agad namang napalitan ng ngiti. 

He lovingly kissed her forehead before apologizing again. "I'm so sorry. Tell me if ayaw mo na, okay?"

She nodded while stroking his broad back and shoulders. Yohan then kissed the tip of her nose and began to move inside her again. 

Hiling niya na sana hindi ganuon kasakit ang muling paggalaw nito ngayon ngunit nabigo siya at bumalik na naman ang hapdi na naramdaman niya kanina. It was quite understandable since she was merely 5'3 compared to Yohan's 6'1. Hinding-hindi talaga makakaya ng pandak self niya ang gigantic god na boyfriend niya. 

Yohan continued with his small, restricted thrust until eventually, it started feeling delicious. She began to feel pleasure again. To put it correctly, it wasn't just mere "pleasure". It was blissful, euphoric even.

Yohan's movement changed into a slow, gentle, steady rhythm inside of her, earning him several whimpers from her. He started moaning, groaning, whispering all heart-fluttering words to her. Telling her how good she feel, how beautiful she was under the soft flickering light of the lampara and the captivating moonlight. Saying over and over again how much he wanted to do this to her, how much he loves her.

Their bodies started taking rhythm like the ocean licking at the sands of the beach, ebbing and flowing. Her mind can't even process anything anymore. All she could think of was the bliss that she was feeling right now.

She kept on screaming and moaning because she felt like her whole body was vibrating as Yohan kept on hammering into her incredibly deep. She cried out over and over again as Yohan grunted his name.

Hindi na niya namalayan ang oras dahil ang buong atensyon niya ay kung gaano kalalim ang naaabot ni Yohan sa loob niya. They kept on doing it, not even getting tired no matter how long they have been there, and then finally, she felt him thickens and thrust harder into her, once . . . twice . . . three times and then embedded himself deeper than he has gotten far inside her. He trembled and groaned like a wounded animal before she felt something warm release inside her.

She felt his cum jetting inside of her, while his arms tightened around her. His face was now buried in her neck as he moans and grunted between closed teeth about how tight she is. And then they suddenly collapse, their bodies bathing in sweat. 

"God! I fucking love you!" he grunted before suddenly lifting her in his arms and walking towards the house.

"Yohan! Saan tayo pupunta?" gulat niyang tanong habang mahigpit na nakahawak sa leeg nito.

"Sa loob. Ililipat kita doon. Hindi pa tayo tapos," he answered with a tone of sweet promise.

A/N: Hello guys~ I am invited as a guest for "Wattpad Now Kalat Wednesday" by Wattpad PH on KUMU. Join me tomorrow, March 09 at 9 PM!