💔💔I NEED ANSWER FROM YOU💔💔

Start from the beginning

(Anjali go near to the door and before she leave she hug purvi again and than she smile ,purvi also smile ,after anjali leave purvi close the door,she close eyes,than she get remember how viren act front of family members ,she got all scene a play like drama front of her eyes,she sit the floor and she feel that she was live someone room,and wearing someone thing,purvi hardly and angry remove all of her thing from her when she try to pull everything she mistake try to pull her mangalasuthra ,than she stop by herself and see the mangalasuthra and kiss it.....)

Purvi :- mukhiji...aapne humare saath aisa kyu kiya...agar aap hume ek Molkki hi mante the, aur humare isstamal hi karna tha...to, to aapne humse woh sb kyu kaha....akhir mein aapne hume humari jagah dikha hi di...aapne bata hi Diya k humari kya ehmiyat hai aapki zindagi mein...(she cries...)

(Scene shift to viren room..)

(Viren come out of room than see shalini is sit in bed,she was looking the photo of viren and sakshi .... shalini saw that viren come out of room and she go near her... and try to put the button of his kurutha ...and viren go a back a step from shalini ...)

Vir :- mere pass mere haath hai...aur uss se mein apne kaam khud kar sakta hu, agar nahi kar sakta to mein bawari k alawa kisi ko na karne dunga...dusre kisi se na karwaunga... yaad rakhna

(After saying it viren go away from his room to sleep in paint room and shalini is got angry ,because what she do only she get rejected by viren ...)

Shalini :- woh to hum dekh hi rahe hai jijaji...Ooo sorry sorry, my dear pati dev.... hum bhi dekhte hai k kya hoga kyoki jo mujhe pasand hai woh mein paa k hi rehti hu...aur mein bhi dekti hu k "aap ki bawari" k liye aage kya karna hai

(Shalini smile cunning and close the door and she try to sleep ,viren go tp the paint room ,purvi in her room,she still holding her mangalasuthra .... still she cannot believe what happen in her front ,she saying same thing herself again and again ....)

Purvi :- (crying) mukhiji...humare saath aisa kabhi nahi kar sakte, woh mazak kr rahe honge...jaise filmo mein hota hai waise hi...hume pakka yakeen hai k mukhiji aisa kr hi nahi sakte... "humare mukhiji" humare saath aisa kabhi nahi kar sakte...woh bohot achhe.....

(She stop herself because she got remember what he real done with her... than she cry again scene shift to viren room....)

Vir :- bawari manne maaf kar Dena...aaj firse humari kismat ne hum dono ko alag kar diya bawari...(tears in his eyes)

Purvi :- nahi...hum, hum khud mukhiji se baat karenge k unhone humare saath aisa kyu kiya...hume pata hai woh natak kr rahe hai humare saath...hum sach ka pata laga k hi rahenge...

(She got up and clean her face and go to the bathroom take refresh herself and come again ,than she try to sleep she hear a knock sound from door ,she got suprisely a moment ,she thought that it may be mukhiji so she go fastly and open but there in kids...)

Manas :- haathi..aap ne khana khaya..??

Purvi :- Genda bhai...hume abhi bhukh nahi hai...aur aap itni raat ko yaha kya kar rahe ho...aapko neend nahi aa rahi kya???

Juhi :- haathi agar bachho ki maa bhukhe pet soyegi to uske bachho ko kaise neend aa sakti hai...aur tumne hi kaha tha na ki kanha ji humare madad karenge jb bhi hume unki zarurat hogi...woh humare saath rahenge...haina haathi...

Purvi :- khargosh...ab hum kya banaye...hum teeno k liye??

Juhi :- are..ussi k liye to hum dono yaha aaye hai haathi...

(Both off them kids go out of room and bring the food table for inside purvi room,purvi get a emotional ,because in this house only kids who love her,madly and does't be scared to fight even they father try to do something injustice with her.... she hug both of kids and give a kiss them...)

Purvi :- ye...ye aap dono ne banaya hai humare liye??

Kids :- ha haathi...ab hume bhi bohot bhuk lagi hai...chalo khaate hai isse...

(Make them sit the bed and take the food than she feed both of kids,kids feed purvi also... she makethem clean herself snd make them liedown on bed....)

Manas :- haathi aapne khud ko chot pohchayi.... aapko chot pohchi haine haathi...

Purvi :- nahi Genda bhai...hum bilkul thik hai

Juhi :- baba ne aaj aapko chot pohchayi ...aur masi ne bhi haina...

(Purvi hid her tears because she does't want make her kids get angry with their own father even she get hurt ,she try to hide them...)

Purvi :- nahi...hume kisi ne chot nahi pohchayi...apke baba aur masi ne to bilkul bhi nahi...samjhe...

Juhi :- haathi...agar baba aapse achhe baat na kare aur aapko chot pohchayenge to aap please hum chhor k mat jana....aur agar aap jao to hume apne saath le ke Jana...

Purvi :- bachho, aisa kabhi mt sochna k hum aap dono ko chhor k jayenge...aur agar chale bhi Gaye to hum aap dono ko apne saath leke jaiyeng..thik hai

Kids :- ha...

Purvi :- chalo ab so jao, kal hume bohot kaam hai, to ab so jao...

(Both of kids and purvi cover herself and kids close they eyes both of kids get soon sleep ....)

Purvi (in mind) :- mukhiji hum dono k beech kuch bhi, hum uska asar humare bachho k upar kabhi nahi hone denge....aur aapko bhi koi haq nahi hai k aap ya aapki wajah se humare bacche dukhi ho...aur aapko humare saare sawalo k jawab dene padenge...k aapne ye sab kyu kiya....

(In so much question with purvi suffering and other hand viren is suffering because what he have to donw with his bawari ,even he know that how much injustice thing hw done with purvi ....soon with this suffering they get some deep sleep and the day with new beginning with new member is start.. purvi getup ans see both of her support sleeping with speacfully and she cover them more and go to get ready for herself than to speak with mukhiji she have to make someone way,so she get dress up she go to the kitchen and try to make tea for viren but someone stop in behind her)

Someone :- tumhe kuch kr ne zarurat nahi hai

WRITE TO READERS :

Sorry for late update ,say what want to say☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️, and keep supporting because this story is different from other story ,so if i hurt you guys sorry about it🙂🙂🙂