Where are the others?

Start from the beginning

" Wu chang and the game of course.."

She took the seat next to me.

" I still can't believe that this happened.." 
she said

" I think it won't be the last time that it happened.."

Aesop answered and with that it hit me.
We would all need to play the game to get out, multiple times, no exceptions..
I could be next.. Demi could be next! Kevin, William.. all the friends I made so far..
I felt the hairs on my arms and neck stand up, a cold shiver ran down my spine.

"Fuck" Demi said,
" I don't want to ruin the atmosphere but to be honest I'm not sure if we will all make it out alive.."

Aesop and I looked at her after she said that, we all knew that she was right, but no one wanted to admit it.
Suddenly I got an idea

" Let's talk at the common room with the others again, I have something to say.."

Demi and Aesop looked at each other and nodded slowly, we then all stood up to call the others. I really hoped that they would agree with my idea...
I thought it might be helpful for us.

Demis Diary

I wondered what Jose had to say, so I called for the others quickly, then he would finally tell me what exactly he had to say...
It took a few minutes to gather them all and tell them to go to the common room. Aesop was helping me find them.
There was just one problem..
I couldn't find all the guests, I didn't know where the blonde mechanic girl was, neither did I know where Norton was hiding.
I guessed that Aesop must have called them already..

I thought that Aesop was a very strange man, yet he seemed smart, weirdly intelligent, I thought it may be good if he liked me or would trust me, so I would get his help on how to get the hell out of here..

I went upstairs to the common room, all eyes looking at me when I entered.

" Where's Norton, Demi?"
Fiona asked me.

I looked at her with a confused face, so Aesop didn't call him? This didn't make sense, I looked everywhere...
I started to feel sick.

" I don't- I don't know.. I couldn't find him.."
I glared over to Luca.

" Hey Balsa, where's your friend?"

He looked at me with a cold but nervous stare.

" I don't know.."
He hissed.

" I saw you go to your room together.."
Vera said,

Everyone was looking at Luca by now.

" A guy who just got out of prison going into a room with a woman alone and now she's missing, I don't even want to know what you must have done to her Balsa.." ,
Servais said
" What do you mean by that??"
Luca questioned him angrily.

" I think you know.. In fact I think you know better than anyone else in here."
He scoffed.

This was mad.. I knew that Luca didn't seem quite trustworthy, he also didn't seem completely sane, I wouldn't go into a room with him alone either but accusing a rather foreign man of assault was bold..

Suddenly Luca jumped from his chair and ran to Servais with big and angry steps while never taking his dark eyes from his.

" You on the other hand really do know nothing you fucking bastard!"

He punched him right in the face and Servais fell to the ground. As he stood up blood was coming out of his nose. He slowly wiped it away while looking at Luca with a furious gaze.

Patricia ran towards Luca to pull him away from Servais and to prevent another fight

" GUYS STOP!!" ,
she screamed.
" We need to work together to get out of here!"

She looked at the crowd of scared and nervous faces. Luca clenched his fist.

" Patricia.. how the FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO WORK TOGETHER IF THIS ASSHOLE IS ACCUSING ME OF HAVING DONE SOMETHING TO REZNIK???"
he screamed with an annoyed and shrill voice.

" I didn't accuse you of anything Balsa! I just said that you're acting suspiciously !"

Luca started laughing and threw his head back like a maniac, then he started to imitate Servais:

" I don't even want to know what you must have done to her, Balsa."

His laughter faded away quickly and he was staring at Servais again until the magician was forced to look at his feet due to Lucas cold gaze.

" Well I suppose that Servais talked in a very impolite way, but he is indeed right.. We still cannot trust anyone here, since we still haven't found any information about the identity of the host.." ,
Aesop said

I totally agreed with him to be honest, but I do think that Servais was exaggerating. I mean what he said made no sense, I don't think that a man who just got chased and hurt, especially one with a more skeletal figure would assault or hurt a girl.. Especially not at a place where he's trapped, forced to stay inside without any way of hiding his crimes..

" Oh great Aesop, you too?"

Luca sat down again and shook his head.

Aesop sighed
" Mister Balsa I don't think that you did something to Miss Reznik, I just think that we should be careful with who we trust."

Luca was about to say something but I cut him off, this conversation was losing its actual point...

" I think it's more important to know where the hell Miss Reznik and all the other missing people are instead of bringing this pointless ass argument back again!!"

Everyone started to nod slowly and Luca went real quiet, Servais looked up again.

" Thank you Demi!",
Naib said and stood up.
" So everyone, who is missing?"

" Tracy and Norton"
I said

" I haven't heard from William and Mike either" the blind girl said, I think her name was Helena.

Martha cleared her throat before saying " I haven't seen Emma and Emily for a while now... just like the two guys who were fighting in the garden after we found the letter... I think their names were Kreacher and Freddy?.."

a loud and uncomfortable silence filled the room. Eight people were missing, Patricia asked if we should look for them but Aesop said that it was pointless.
He was right, they weren't hiding..

We all knew that.. It was our dear host...

- - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm finally writing again! (Yay)
School was stressing me out but I'm alive again lol, I also finally have more time to write again c:
I just wanted to say that it's a bit difficult for me to figure out the lore of Idv, since there wasn't a lot of info when I started writing the story. The Devs of the game added some new lore a few months ago and I will definitely include it to my story!! I just wanted to say that because of the new lore I changed something in the story (;
In chapter 4 ("defeat") the guy who's name is unknown isn't lucky guy, it's the novelist!!! This is important for the story💪
Thank you for reading!!! Don't be shy to leave some critic in the comments ^^