Naoka felt her nerves getting to her as she watched her bridesmaids walk ahead of her. She had chosen Yuzuha, Hinata and Emma for her line up while of course, Senju was her maid of honour. Sensing her nerves, Wakasa, who was about to walk her down the aisle squeezed her arm as he sent her a reassuring look which helped relax her.

"You don't need to be nervous, I've got you." He said as he shot her a lazy smile and she returned it.

"I know you do, you always have."

Mikey tapped his foot, his own nerves starting, but only because he couldn't wait any longer to see her. Draken gently nudged him in the back, sending a small smirk to which Mikey finally stopped his leg tapping. Behind Draken stood Baji, Mitsuya then Takemichi. He was so happy to still have his brothers beside him.

When he heard the doors open, his eyes snapped towards it, and his eyes locked with her lilac ones he had seen so many times but still managed to stun him.

It was like the breath was knocked from his lungs. There she was looking more beautiful than ever and unable to stop himself, tears began to blur his vision.

She was simply too beautiful, and some 'awed' at how sweet the moment was, a soon to be husband crying at the sight of his lovely soon to be wife.

He still couldn't believe he was marrying the love of his life, his bestfriend.

When Naoka and Wakasa finally arrived, she turned to give her brother a kiss on the cheek and a hug before Mikey took her hand. Wakasa gave him a pat on the back, and a smile which Mikey returned.

"You look so beautiful." Mikey whispered to her, and she smiled.

"You don't need to cry about it though." She teased and he laughed quietly.

"I can't help it." He whispered back and she smiled brightly at him.

"You look very handsome." She said and his smile only got bigger if it was possible. He just knew that it would be plastered on his face all day, perhaps even for the rest of his life.

As the ceremony went on, the two could barely keep their eyes off each other. Love was most certainly in the air, and Draken couldn't help but lovingly smile at Emma who was also sneaking glances his way.

The two had gotten engaged only a couple months ago after Emma had been dropping hints left, right and centre. Sadly, the dense boy didn't understand, and it was up to Naoka to tell him straight and pull his head in.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your lovely bride." The celebrant finished. Once the two were finally pronounced married, Mikey didn't waste any time in grabbing his now wife by the waist and pulling her in for a loving kiss. She kissed back as cheers around them erupted. They smiled happily as they parted, Draken clapping Mikey's back in congratulations. He was so proud of the two.

The happy couple had never felt so happy in all their life... well... except for the day that Mikey had proposed.

The blonde haired boy had actually proposed to Naoka in their last year of high school. He had gained Wakasa's permission of course, and was meant to wait until they were at least a few years older but he simply couldn't and ended up proposing that very afternoon.

He had taken her for a bike ride to the beach they had once visited during winter which had become a place the two began to frequent quite often. He had brought a tonne of dorayaki and like the dork he was, he hid the ring inside one of them. It was a lucky thing that he told her to split it with him because she could have ended up choking on it.