"𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃. 𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐇, 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃. 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃'𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐒. 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄."

From the underground, hands struck up as an infant is carried inside each of their palms. The newborn didn't cry, nor make a sound.

What was weird was the fact the baby had its eyes open, its eyebrows furrowed and its lips in a frown.

Lucifer pulled his hand up as the child floated its way towards him, he held it in one of his palms before yelling once again.

"[𝐘/𝐍], 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄. 𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐔𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃."

While the baby was held in one of Lucifer's hands, he opened a portal with his other. Before dropping the baby into the human realm, a tear dropped to the baby's face.

The tear dropped changed the baby's expression, the baby seemed more happy than angry.

Lucifer dropped the child in the portal, he closed it back up once the baby was gone.

"Okay, I don't want to be rude but, you're a shit father."

I crushed the photo into a ball, I tossed it on the floor before it became engulfed into small flames.

"Is my proof enough for your tiny brain?",

"Yeah, but what now? What happens to me now?"

A heavy sigh came from my biological father, as he brings himself towards me.

"I shall send your soul back to earth, yet I ask you to bring your face to me, so I can see the face of my daughter once more."

I stepped forward towards him, his hands cuffed my face as a tear fell from his face onto my forehead.

His hands made the same movements from the photo as a portal opened,

"Be the best menace the world has ever seen."

"I will father."

His hands glided to my shoulders as he pushed me back into the portal, I was falling.

I was in the sky, I could see everything from up here.

"Sweetie! you're okay! thank God!"

I jolt as I feel arms wrap around my shoulders, I quickly shove the woman away before speaking in a harsh tone.

"Extract your hands from my body woman, I never permitted you to touch me."

People were around me, they were staring at me like I was going crazy or mental. Who are these people? I don't recognise anyone.

"What's with the change of attitude [Y/N]?", A girl made her presence known by using her voice.

She walked towards me with her hands in her pockets, her eyes red with tears rolling down her cheeks as she tilted her head slightly to the left.

"Who are you? I can't revise knowing any of you."

A loud weep came from the woman who previously tried to hug me, she hid her face in the neck of a man that wrapped his arms around.

"Why are you crying woman?"

All faces were solemn as my voice brought sorrow among the people around me, I'm just saying what's on my mind. There's nothing wrong with that.

I took off the wires that were attached to my nose and my arms and hopped off of the bed, I was dressed in a hospital dress attire.

I felt a little chilly, I walked over to the window and closed it.

"[Y/N]! you're not supposed to take those off! g-",

"Silence! your voice is like a baby crying, it's agitating and a nuisance."

I walked over to the door that led to the hallway,

"You!", I point my finger to the woman weeping against the male's body.

She whips her head up, her glossy eyes meeting mine as she walks towards me.

"I can't stand the mourning atmosphere, take me home woman."

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵