I

" Please give this to her for me (Y/N)! I'll do anything to pay you back! "

My nose scrunched up in annoyance, this is the 3rd time today someone asked me to send their love to my beautiful older sister, Shouko .

" I'll do it. ", I took the white envelope from her hands, I heaved as I tugged at both of my legs to my eldest sister.

˖⁺‧₊˚ ♡ ˚₊‧⁺˖

I walked over to Shouko, she stood nervously at the front gate of our school. " I've got another letter for you ". Her body shook in surprise, slowly turning around to face me .

We walked home together, we got stopped a few times but we did make it to our house. I opened the door and let her walk in before me.

We jogged upstairs and made our way to her room, I jumped onto her bed , opening the letter as she sat down next to me skimming through the letter .

I giggled at each letter, every single one had a line that said 'i love you Komi-san!' or 'you're so beautiful! please go out with me. '

I peered over to Shouko, she was sitting at her desk. It seemed like she was studying or doing some homework.

I silently opened her door, quickly slipping out of her without disturbing her. This was basically tradition for us, everytime she would get a love letter, she would let me read it in her room while she did other things.

I skipped into my room, tomorrow is Tuesday, ' i fucking hate school. '

˖⁺‧₊˚ ♡ ˚₊‧⁺˖

'4:10' my alarm clock read. Every single day , for 3 years, I've always woken up early to get ready for school.

I moaned as I stretched my arms to the sky, my legs sprouted up as they wobbled to my bathroom.

I stared at myself in the square shaped mirror, my hair was everywhere! visible eye bags were pressed under my eyes, my lips and skin were dry. I gritted my teeth as I gripped my (f/c) toothbrush.

I made my way back in my room, I sat in front of my dressing table with all types of brands of makeup scattered across the table.

I snorted before brushing out my hair.

˖⁺‧₊˚ ♡ ˚₊‧⁺˖

I waved at Shouko as we parted ways , I dreaded separating from my sister . She was my best friend, and I was hers .

I lowered my head as I entered my classroom, snickers and laughter filled the silent atmosphere. I sat at my assigned seat, which coincidentally was at the front .

I would get bullied at school . The only time people were presented as nice to me is when they would give me a letter to pass on to Shouko .

" Hey, Komi right ? ", My head turned towards the voice that boomed into my ear drums .

A girl? I haven't seen her before . Her eyes were beige , her hair struck up in two ponytails at each end of her head, and she was insanely gorgeous .

" Yeah, how'd you know ? I've never seen you before . " Her eyes sparkled even more, she took a seat next to me before introducing herself .

˖⁺‧₊˚ ♡ ˚₊‧⁺˖

" Mhm ! would you like to come over to my house ? " I was set at the gate of the school with my new friend, Ando Sara .

" I'm not sure , that would be kind of weird wouldn't it ? Like , we kind of just met 3 hours ago " My head tilted to the right as she crossed her arms over her chest .

" No it is not weird ! we are partners for our science project, aren't we ? " I thought about it for a second before hesitantly agreeing .

I peered my orbs to Shouko, she was glaring down at Ando . I suppose she heard my plans since she nodded when I noticed her .

She walked away , " W-who was that!? " Ando's pupils widened as she tugged at the collar of my blouse .

I gently separated our bodies, " Just lead the way to your house before I get a fucking restraining order "

˖⁺‧₊˚ ♡ ˚₊‧⁺˖

A/N; re-edited ! 18/02/23