I rapidly sat up. Everything was dark? It's like a void. Everything is pitch black except for the figure of a man.

His hair was slightly curly and wavy as its beauty was pigmented with a shade of tawny orange.

His choice of words indicated that he is a ruler, the ruler.

He is life, That's what I desire at this very moment. To be with my family, to be experiencing the warm rays, to be able to say, "I lived a good life."

"I don't know you, why should I listen to you?" I questioned him.

"You've fallen, yet you spent many years perfecting your life. Desperately trying to see the creator of all,I am the fiend your eyes were meant to greet."

I scrunched my nose up and turned my gaze upon the darkness. This sounds like total bullshit.

"You are my daughter, my kin. I was the creator of you, not the one above. I created you from my own wrath!"

I scoffed whilst letting a tiny giggle escape my [LIP/COLOUR] pigmented lips.

"I don't believe you. How can Satan himself create such religious child?"

I sway my hip to the left as I rest both my palms on my hips.

"You're a foolish girl. You are my descendant, I created you 16 years ago. You are my vessel."

I rolled my eyes at the beautifully tempting beast, he doesn't look anything like the way people describe him.

His skin is pale, not red. He has orange pigmented hair on his head, not horns. His structure is quite muscular, yet not the extreme type of muscular you would see in cartoons.

He is a fallen angel, of course some beauty had to be left with him.

"Prove it. Prove that I am your daughter, the one you created."

I walked closer to the fiend who claimed to be my "father".

The fallen angel did some quick motion shit with his hands, fiery ochre yellow flames quickly turned into a square.

The photograph floated towards me, I grabbed it and observed it intensely.

What seemed to be a picture of a baby, turned into a video.

It starts with Lucifer, his hands begin to swift around as he screams and curses out to the Lord. His hands roam in a circle as he chants frustrated yells to the one above.

Bright red highlights trace onto the ground wherever Lucifer would move his hands, he continues to scream and yell, until he commands for something.