Chapter Thirteen

He was absolutely terrified. The decision he made, to tell her how he feels, was really hard and bold. He didn't know how will she react to it, he thought that he'll loose her. But then she called him back, just when he was about to leave, because she didn't even react to his words. He left her speachles. Then they kissed and once again he had hope. With the thought that he might break her, he kissed her, knowing that he'll do anything to not do that.

For her, this was the first time somebody opened their feelings towards her in this way. She didn't know how to react, so she followed her intuition, telling her that she can't let him go. 

She knew that once she'll be alone in her room, she'll over think this, since her mind doesn't even function right. She has unknown feelings and thoughts and she's repressing them.

Harry's braided hair turned out way better than I expected and I won't even lie, it looks so good on him. 

Now he fell asleep, and I was bored out of my mind. But I'm not allowing myself to think. I have to be alone for that. I caught myself staring at Harry and I smiled to myself. I decided to clean the glasses from the balcony, so I took them downstairs.

I opened a pipe and started to washing them, when my father walked into the kitchen.

"Somebody has decided to do something useful." he said. Can't he just say a simple 'Hello.'?

"I had nothing better to do anyway." I replied.

"Are you making a dinner too?" he mocked. But that's actually not a bad idea. We need to eat something, anyway.

"Yeah, why not. I'll make pizza or something." I said, fake smiling.

"You are in awful good mood today. Any special reasons?" he raised his eyebrows.

And he was right. I was in a good mood. What the fuck is even happening? Making dinner? I haven't eaten at the same table as my father in months.

"Not really. But I have a question. Can Harry come?" I asked, not telling him that he's already upstairs.

"Styles boy? Sure." 

Wow, that was easy. I guess I'm not the only one in a good mood today.

"So why are you in good mood?" I asked and sat on the counter. He opened the fridge, taking a beer bottle out.

"I bought a new car." he proudly announced, taking a sip from the bottle.

"Car?" I repeated.

"Yes.  New Mercedes model." he smirked.

"Mercedes? They cost a fortune and you don't even have a job! You are using mom's money, aren't you?" I spat at him, he remained silent.

"You always do that! Stop using her money! And stop drinking you fucking drunk!" I yelled, hoping I won't wake up Harry.

I have real anger problems and my father is the reason for them. I could go from happy to furious in matter of seconds.

"You little fuck! Don't talk to me like that!" he smacked my cheek.

Grabbing my hair he threw me on the floor. I felt piercing pain as my head hit one of drawers. Then he walked away. He left me laying on the floor like million times before. 

My head hurt like a bitch, I put my hand on it, feeling blood. I managed to stand up, walking to the bathroom where I put some bandages on the wound.

This is what is going on in our house, every day. Sometimes he just yells at me, but there are times when he slaps me or even punches and kicks me. Then he blames it on me, saying something like :"You talked back." or "You brought it on yourself.". And I can't keep my mouth shut.