Chapter 4 - Practice

Start from the beginning

As Misha brooding over her dark future, the lady luck hasn't abandoned her yet.

Without Misha knowledge, her mother, while in her dead bed, sent the last hope for her daughter. She called Misha's actual father–Duke Saffron, to help her.

Duke Saffron suddenly appeared before Misha, and picked her up.

There she learned her mother's last message and past. Duke saffron answered her last wish. Since then, Misha life with Everyne family.

Misha found her another origin. An illegitimate noble child.

She grateful with her mother help, but deep sadness rooted in her heart with the fact Misha lost her.

Not to waste the opportunity her mother gave, Misha studying in Everyne family diligently. She made friendly relationship with her new family, except for her supposed father as Misha silently hate him.

In that time, Misha learned various things, more than ever. She even learning magic in secret.

Three months later since Misha begun her peaceful life in Everyne family, Misha awakened as Magist. That time, Misha accidentally shot explosion, almost burned the library she resided.

The incident uncovered Misha's secret magic study.

But, Everyne didn't stop her, as she already awakened.

In regret for her lost mother, Misha very interested in learning light, holy and healing magic. Any kind magic that can save life. Misha using her previous world modern knowledge, incorporate it with magic knowledge.

Misha become a rare Healer Magist as result of her hard work.

Afterward, Misha experienced many kinds incident.

In age seventh, Misha involved in major event that changed her view toward the world.

At eighth, she met Arc in an incident and brought him over home.

Since met Arc, she developed deep friendship and dependence toward him and often being together.

She often accompanying Arc in his training and study. Misha learned martial art with him albeit being poor.

Unknowingly to Misha, Arc's presence filled the lonely in her heart and heal the sadness for losing her mother.

Without she noticed, she in her tenth.

Which mean it's been ten years since she was reincarnated.

And just the day after yesterday, Misha has celebrated her tenth birthday.

Her days still continued.

*****

***

*

*Clack*

*Clack*

*Clack*

The sound of wood clashed reverberating in backyard.

In the center of backyard, a pair of black-haired boy and blond-haired girl clashing their weapon, fighting against each other.

"Uoohhh!" (Misha)

Misha swung her wooden hammer powerfully.

"Ugh!" (Arc)

In time, Arc deflected the strike with his wooden sword.

"Haaaah!" (Arc)

Immediately, he countered her.