I wanna be like you. pt 1

Kyojuro Rengoku x FemaleDemon!Reader PART 1

A curious demon meets Senjuro Rengoku, asking him to teach her about the human world. She is like Nezuko and do not need human flesh to survive, Kyojuro eventually finds out about Senjuro's little visits. He then finds out that this demon is not like the others.

  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Y/N walked through the forest she would be looking around her, feeling a curious sensation wash over her. Seeing a young boy with flame hair walk along the trail, she blinked and stared.

The boy saw the curious demon and freaked out, freezing up and stared back. The demon walked up to him, her eyes dilating as she smelled the sweet aroma from him, cinnamon.. yeah she knew that smell.

"Hello Human!" the demon grinned and tilted her head to the left curiously, her smile showing large canines made for piercing supple human flesh. The boy trembled and began to sprint, Y/N knew this sight all to well.. everyone ran. 

She quickly grabbed his collar with her clawed hand, ripping his haori slightly. He yelped as he was quickly turned around, his eyes wide at the look on the demons face, desperate desire. Y/N wanted to have companionship, she needed to know more about humans.

"Wait, I won't eat you!" Y/N said with a strained grin, trying to seem as harmless as humanly or I guess demonly possible. The boy shook his head in astonishment, a demon that didn't want to eat him..? He started to cry, she blinked and set him down, why was he crying? 

"Hey, don't cry- why are you crying...?" she crossed her arms, looking down at him. "KYOJURO-!" the boy screamed, she looked around to see no one. He was strange, this was her first time getting more then 5 seconds with a human, it was a bit stressful. She put a hand on his cheek and tried to comfort him, she had seen the humans she would watch do this to other crying humans. "I won't hurt you I promise..!".

".... what do you want then?" the flame haired boy said cautiously, his face turning red. She looked at him and breathed in a sharp inhale, her eyes going large as her sharp clawed hands clasped together. "I wanna be like you! I want to know more about humans! They are so interesting..!".

The teen looked shocked, this demon was so odd.. so docile. He nodded and stood up, looking around him and sighing nervously. "My name is Senjuro Rengoku.. I guess I can help you.." he had no idea why he was doing this.. This was against everything he believed. Senjuro just had a need to help her, she seemed lonely..

"REALLY?!" Her heart leapt out of her chest, she had never felt her own heartbeat till now, it was exhilarating. Y/N held him up by his shoulders with surprising ease, as if he weighed nothing to her. 

"Yeah.. just.. don't come to my house in the daytime.. my brother is a demon slayer." He looked away and bit his lip nervously, Kyojuro would definitely kill the demon girl on the spot. Y/N nodded and froze.. a demon slayer? She knew of them, she thought they were terrifying...

"I.. see.." She sighed and looked down at him, sitting down cross legged; "When do we meet?" She propped her chin on her fist. "Tomorrow same time?" Senjuro said with a timid smile, she nodded and disappeared in a blink.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This will be continued soon if it gets good feedback :)