Tommy and I both blushed. I nodded. She sighed, "You better look very lovey dovey up there, alright?"

"You got it." I smirked.

Tommy squeezed my hand and glared at me looking upset.....I knew he wasn't.

She clapped her hands, "Go take your place in line for entry."

I kissed his hand, "See you at the alter cutie."

He rolled his eyes and walked off in line while he held the rings.

I got in place with Lexi, for I was walking her down the aisle. She had a bright smile, "Hey Ranboo....thanks for walking me up the aisle."

"Ofcourse, and you look lovely, Lex." I smiled back at her.

I put up my arm and she held onto it. She squeezed my arm, "I'm so nervous!"

I chuckled, "You'll be fine."

She nodded, "Well let's not think about it. Uhm-...what's up with you?!"

I thought for a quick sec, "Well...not much." I looked towards the back of the line at Tommy who was fidgeting on his feet. I smiled, "There's only one thing on my mind at the moment."

She nudged me and teased, "Oh? Do you miss Tommy?~"

I scoffed and turned back round, "Miss him? Pfft- understatement."

She laughed, "Well I'm sure you'll be back together soon."

I sighed, "I hope so..."

She was giggling and teasing me till the music started. She turned pink, nervous and stood up straight.

"Shit!- uh- excuse my language- but this is nerve racking." She awkwardly laughed as the officiated and bridesmaids started walking down the aisle and to the alter.

"Don't worry Lexi....be happy. Your gonna marry the love of your life." I said rubbing her hand.

She calmed down, "Thankyou Ranboo. And I hope you and Tommy work out."

I chuckled, "Thankyou."

Finally it was our turn, Lexi was walking in as the 'groom' meaning she went before Nelly, but they were both still brides. Lexi just didn't want to have the, as she put it, 'dramatic entrance'.

We walked slowly down the aisle and she smiled and waved at people. I chuckled as she did so. We got to the alter and I kissed her hand, "Good luck Lexi....you deserve this."

She smiled and touched her heart as she muttered, "Thankyou."

I nodded then walked ro her side of the alter and remained standing. Then the bridesmades walked down the aisle. And then Tommy, as the ring barrer.

He seemed nervous. I was suprised he agreed to do it, but Lexi and Nelly had asked him to be in the wedding so, thats probably why he accepted. He looked around at people as he walked and then waved at his two brothers smiling.

He looked towards the alter and waved at Lexi. Lexi waved back smiling and he gave her a thumbs up. She giggled and then he looked over to me. I winked and he blushed brightly. It made me chuckle, and he looked away. He got to the alter and mumbled to Lexi, "Good luck."

She nodded a thankyou and then he stood beside me. The flower girl was next, but I didn't pay attention. I looked at Tommy and linked arms with him.

He blushed and whispered, "Hey."

"Hi." I whispered back, "You looked adorable walking down that aisle....you'll look better on our wedding day."

He turned almost red and rolled his eyes, "Stop pushing your luck. We're exes, remember?"

"Do exes wear each other's rings and necklaces?" I asked.

He sighed and looked at his hand, "I dunno, I'm in the process of getting over you."

That was like a literal jab at my heart, "Well I hope you fail at that."

He half smiled, "Well, I hope you get over me. Cause we're not happening...I can't do long distance."

I rubbed my hand over his softly and slowly, "Maybe we don't have to...plus I know you wanna get back together."

He rolled his eyes again, "Don't make me slap you up here."

I chuckled then sighed, "We'll talk after. You said so."

He sighed, "Yeah...whatever."

I smiled and then refocused. Tommy was looking at his brothers though. I looked over too and saw Wilbur making kissy faces while Techno laughed quietly at Will's shenanigans. I looked to Tommy who was shooting them angry glares and chuckled.

I intertwined our hands and kissed his hand. He blushed and squeezed my hand annoyed. I laughed and Techno smirked as Wilbur repetatively raised his eyebrows up and down teasing him.

It was nice to know they were rooting for us to be together.

Finally Nelly entered holding her fathers arm. As she walked up the aisle I saw Lexi turn bright pink. Nelly seemed nervous too and was the matching shade of pink Lexi was. It was adorable...they're a perfect pair.

1,273 words
Thanks for reading!
Did you like this chapter?
Anyways, Bye!!!!!