09 : COMFORT

"LIFE SUCKS

"LIFE SUCKS."

You felt the stares of the customers but you didn't mind them as you cried silently as you let your emotions take over.

All those days of hard work and yet this is the result you get? Life really sucks. It's unfair.

You wiped your eyes but the tears just keep running down your eyes. You never felt so sad in your life.

"(L/N), hey, what's wrong?" Takashi asked in a soft tone but you can still hear the panic and worry that he is trying to hide.

He kneeled so that he could see your face but you were too stubborn. You didn't want him to see you crying. Also the feeling of embarrassment and shame once he finds out, he helped you after all and his efforts went down the strain.

"N-Nothing." You tried to make everything's fine but you miserably failed to do so.

"Don't worry, it's just me." He whispered trying to calm you down and it worked, you slowly stopped crying and you looked at him.

He saw your tear stained face and his face softened even more.

"I failed."

You saw his his eyes widened and mouth gaped because of what you said. You were about to cry again when he took out a handkerchief and wiped the side of you eyes.

"But you did your best right?" You nodded. "That's what's important."

He continued to wipe your face. He then opened his arms wide like he's welcoming something. "Would you like a hug?"

It sounds tempting, a hug is all you need at a time like this. He must've noticed the hesitation in your face, he took you in his arms and hugged you tight but not enough to hurt you.

"If you need a hug, I'm always here to be your teddy bear. Don't cry now, you might get sick."

help, is this cringe? i just hope not,