𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦〔 𝘪 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 〕

Start from the beginning

"I see you, boys!" I point out to the water with a laugh and JJ gives me his middle finger "Love you too, JJ!

"Oh! All right" Kiara hollers.

"Have a good time!" Sarah shouts at them.

"There they go. They jacked your boat, dude" I laugh at John B.

"Pope's poking on the Pogue" John B says in awe and Sarah loudly wolf whistles at the couple.

"I never thought I'd see the day" Kiara comments.

"Don't do my boy like that" I gasp, playfully pushing her.

"You should probably-" Kiara gets cut off by John B who grabs her arm with a worried look.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait" John B rushes out.

"What?" Kiara asks in confusion.

"What was that?" John B questions, looking out to the darkened dirt road behind the chicken pen.

"Your chicken?" I suggest.

"I heard a car door" John B counters.

Kiara jokingly starts clucking like a chicken and John B covers her mouth, a distant look on the brunette's face.

"Hide" He abruptly demands.

"What?" I frown in confusion.

"Hide, now" He repeats sternly, pulling Sarah to her feet.

Kiara and I follow the couple over to the large oak tree that has John B's name burned onto it and I help him give Sarah a boost up. He follows the blonde up and I clasp my hands together again for Kiara. As Kiara places her foot on my cradled hands, I hear a twig snap and my heart rate speeds up.

"Hurry, Kie" I rush her.

She pushes herself up into the tree and reaching back down, holding her hand out to me. Before I can accept her hand, I hear the footsteps getting even closer and I shake my head at her, knowing there's not enough time. If I try to climb now I'll get caught half way up and get the Pogues caught with me.

"Ads? Adelaide!" Kiara hisses as I walk away from the tree.

I sit down on the edge of the hot tub and try my best to look as natural and calm as possible.

"Addy?" A familiar voice speaks and I look up from my feet on the grass to see Rafe.

"Rafe" I breathe out.

I hear glass breaking inside the chateau and my gaze moves as the back door swings open to reveal Barry.

"The fuck you doin' here, pretty girl?" Barry asks in confusion.

"I could ask you the same thing, Bazza" I retort.

"Where's my sister and John B?" Rafe spits out, not beating around the bush.

"I can imagine Sarah has probably bled out about now" I hum "Ya know, since you shot her"

"Don't act dumb, sweetheart. It's not attractive" He tells me.