⠀⠀one

⠀'FUCK THIS SHIT' is what popped up in [full name]'s head when their chemistry teacher wouldn't stop explaining the material they're currently learning despite the fact that the class is almost over

'FUCK THIS SHIT' is what popped up in [full name]'s head when their chemistry teacher wouldn't stop explaining the material they're currently learning despite the fact that the class is almost over.

Giving up on actually paying attention, [y/n] opened an airtight bag full with sweets she kept in her drawer that she managed to get from her parents' bakery. She randomly took a sweet and munched on it while her free hand scribbled her textbook.

She's not the only one though. No one is paying attention at this point simply because it's almost recess. Eyes glued on the clock hanging right above the wooden writing board as the students eagerly waiting for the bell to ring so they can finally close their books.

[y/n] exhaled sharply while putting her mechanical pencil down, studied her very own art on her textbook as she took a last bite on the manju she's eating. The girl internally praised herself for making such an incredible masterpiece. Maybe she should consider art club.

She admits it, her applying for debate club was really listed as top ten most stupid decision [full name] could do. She only applied since she like bickering with others but turns out it's just full with bunch of close-minded dumbasses who joined for extra credit. Even worse, they don't even do any activities.

If they at least do a meeting, [y/n] would be on the cloud nine. With that, she'll have an excuse to not go home right after school. But oh well, even universe is on her parents' side.

"... [l/n]-san..."

Her ears pierced at her name being mentioned by her classmates, who's probably gossiping, sitting right behind her.

Were they talking shit about me? Did I do something wrong? Or were they talking about my posture? Is there something on my hair perhaps? Question after question started flooding her head.

She squeezed her eyes tightly. Stop thinking.   

"She never wanted to hang out just because her parents wouldn't let her. I mean, sneaking out is always an option." She heard one of them remarked making the other one snickered. [y/n] slowly opened her eyes before furrowing her brows. The girl began to tap her fingers furiously on her table.