Chapter 3 - An Important Day

Start from the beginning

"Thanks, but I'm really fine." (Misha)

Reina watched worriedly at her, but didn't continue to asking as Misha said her mind.

Reina is Arianne's mother and Misha's stepmother. She the one being responsible for Misha upbringing since she brought in house. Because of that, Misha having close relation with her and her daughter.

"Where your servant?" (Reina)

Reina looking around, not seeing the figure that always with Misha.

"Arc? I don't know where he is." (Misha)

"That would be troubling. His presence rather important for our gathering now." (Reina)

"Is there something matter with that servant?" (Arianne)

Arianne asked, haven't been informed with Arc recent news apparently.

"We just received another genius." (Reina)

Mother Reina replied mysteriously.

Arianne cocked her head by her mother answer, she stared at Misha, expecting for answer.

"You will know." (Misha)

That's all Misha said.

Arianne dejected by their answers, decided to wait and see their surprise.

"Excuse me." (Arc)

Speaking of devil, Arc finally come in dining room.

The sound in the room stopped, as Everyne family silently gazing at the young servant.

"Uh...?" (Arc)

Arc taken aback, perplexed by the attention he received. He wondered just what he had done to roused their reaction like this, as he felt rather awkward being seen like this.

Take a breath, Arc steadying his posture and greets to people inside.

"Greeting my lord, servant Arc have come." (Arc)

"...Good." (Saffron)

Duke Saffron nodded in approval at Arc's calm and firm performance.

The people in dining room staring at Arc with calm attitude, expect for one person.

Arianne who sees Arc intently from beginning, stood from seat as she noticed Arc's change.

"What!? That aura. Misha, don't tell me your servant became a Warrior!" (Arianne)

"You noticed. That's right. Arc already a First Rank Warrior." (Misha)

"Wha!?"

The realization thundered Arianne's mind. She looks around the table, saw her family watching Arc with dumbed looks, showed they have similar thought as her. However, unlike Arianne, they reacting calmer as they already know with Arc's breakthrough.

"Brother Emer, you know it?" (Arianne)

Arianne addressing to young man that sit in opposite side.

"You know quite late. The people in house already knew since noon, you know." Emer replied.

"Huh?" (Arianne)

Arianne shifted her stare to her father. Her gaze looked as if she blaming him not telling her beforehand.

"Hmm? I thought you known." (Saffron)

"Uh..." (Arianne)

Her eyes landed on Misha.

"You didn't ask." (Misha)

Answered by Misha innocently, disregarding the fact Arianne has asked her before Arc came.