𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗

Start from the beginning

"Cate.." Lexi mumbled with hesitation and Cate finally looked into her eyes, to Cate's surprise Lexi immediately kissed her causing Cate to moan at the feeling of her lips.

Cate kissed Lexi back passion, she hasn't felt anyone kiss her like this in years.. and it felt so good.. She couldn't believe that she was kissing her own best friend but she didn't want to stop either.

Cate moved her body on top of Lexi and that's when Lexi broke the kiss before looking at the woman who hovered above her, "Cate.. wait, you're still married. And you're my best friend.." Lexi began overthinking, "I shouldn't have kissed you-" Lexi was cut off by Cate kissing her and placing a hand around her neck.

"Are you sure..?" Lexi asked after breaking the kiss, "More than sure."

"Where's Rooney?"

"Upstairs." Cate was nonchalant at this moment and usually Lexi was the nonchalant one so it really shocked Lexi, "Cate what if.. she comes downstairs."

"She's a heavy sleeper, she won't hear a thing." Cate began placing kisses on Lexi's neck.

Lexi gasped as she felt Cate leave multiple hickeys on her neck, "Oh my god.." She said as a breathy mumble. Cate bit down on her lip and hovered over Lexi once again, "Stay here and get undressed I'll be back."

Lexi nodded as Cate traveled upstairs.

Lexi's POV

After Cate went upstairs I stripped naked and placed the clothes neatly to the side before sitting on the couch, I began losing myself in my own thoughts thinking about how I'm sitting naked on my best friends couch and how her wife could come downstairs at any moment-

"Lexi.." I heard a familiar voice call out I was so lost in my thoughts I hadn't even realized Cate was standing extremely close to me. Naked.

Cate got on her knees and opened my legs wide, she began kissing my inner thighs while leaving multiple hickeys down there as well as I bit down on my lip and stared down at her. She continued ignoring my throbbing core that dripped with wetness, I was so needy for attention down there.

"Cate please.. please.." I murmured but only so loud enough for her to hear, "Well, since you asked so nicely baby." She said and flattened her tongue against my cunt before licking a strip from my cunt to my clit which caused a whimper to release from my mouth.

Cate sucked on my clit making me bite down on my lip trying to hold in any moans that threatened to release from my mouth. "I want to hear you baby." Cate hummed against my pussy and it caused my hips to buck against her, 

"But Rooney-" I whimpered feeling her suck on my clit again.

"I don't care." She says, "But Cate-" I whined and just as I did so she added two fingers inside my cunt and pumped them in and out of me. Her fingers were going so fast inside of me I was losing control over my breathing as my eyes rolled to the back of my head she began speaking, "I said I don't care."

She adds another finger and I moaned loudly not being able to contain any moan anymore. "Cate! Fuckkk!!!" I moaned as I felt myself clinch around her fingers.

"You look so pretty like this baby.." I could feel her eyes on me as I got closer to my climax.

Cate's POV

Lexi looked like art, Art in which you'd see in museums. Valuable art that's so amazing you'd have to take a picture just to look back at it numerous times because of it's beauty. The way she glued her eyes shut, as she held one of her breast while having her head thrown back. Carelessly moaning as my wife slept upstairs.

Just the thought of all of this turned me on even more and gave me much more motivation to thrust harder and faster.

I watched as her chest rises and she moans louder while she tightened around my fingers, I grabbed an object next to me and prepared myself for the next move.

"Cate please.. I- fuck!!! Need to- please!.." she moaned out and I chuckled at her struggles to form an complete sentence. "Come baby, come for me."

Lexi's POV

I released onto cate's fingers and panted trying to catch my breath but that was impossible since she had pulled her fingers out and placed the vibrator on what it felt like the highest level. I let out an extremely loud moan as I was still sensitive and my sweaty palms were grabbing onto the couch tightly.

It felt as if I was getting closer and closer to another orgasm, it felt so fucking good! So good I hadn't realized a figure standing on the stairs until I looked over and saw Rooney as soon as I seen her Cate pressed the vibrator against my clit which caused me to moan louder.

"Cate- Rooney- please-" I couldn't even talk properly she needed to stop but I'm glad she hadn't she couldn't stop when I was this close to having another orgasm.

Of course Cate had noticed Rooney by now but she hadn't stopped or cared she wanted Rooney to watch, she wanted to get her revenge in the best way possible. "Please.. Cate stop.." I plead to her not out of guilt but this felt wrong, "Cate she said stop!" Rooney finally spoke but my legs began shaking and my moans got louder. "Please!.." I begged, she knew exactly what I needed.

"Go ahead, come. Give my wife a show." Cate smirked.

A/N:This was horrible, sorry for any writing mistakes I didn't check over this.