Jane Malik

Hi! You may know my dad. And my mom. Probably you do. My name is Alice Jane Sandy Malik. Daughter of Perrie Edwards and Zayn Malik. Most people are like, "OMG!!! You are like so lucky." Trust me. I am not. I mean yeah, I got the best uncles in the world and all. But my parents are like uber over protective. "Alice. Come down a sec, love!" Mom called me down the stairs. She and Dad are the only ones who call me Emily. She and my dad were loking very serious and looked as if...they were...crying? Mom and Dad never ever cry. Ever. "What's up?" I asked slowly. "Honey. Your mother and I" Dad started. "We're getting divorced." I nodded and went back up to my room. "Young lady, get back down here!" Mom called. I went back down. "Your mother will be moving to Paris with a friend. For now. The boys will come here to help me with you." Dad started. "And you will be a good girl and listen to them. Right!?" Mom asked. "Sure" i said sarcastically. "Alice." Mom warned. I gave her a hug and went back up. I knew my parents were gonna split up eventually. They were always fighting. I loved my uncles of course, just they are so easy to make fun of. Like you tell them a joke, they dont laugh, and you teaze them about it till they lose their temper and tickle you. Which turns out to be really awkward cuz I amnt ticklish. Anywho! I am standing outside now, waiting for the boys to arrive...