Chapter 1

She  has been working for the last 10 hours without a break. Her nerves were going to break but she couldn't rest. she couldn't stop. She  had to finish her work before morning because she didn't want more scars on her body. She  needed food to give her organs to regain energy for the next day's chores.

The clock is showing the time of 2 a.m. She has one eye on the wall and the other on my kitchen chores so that she could get two moments to rest  her aching veins.

She called her Aunt after finishing her house chores. She opened the door while yawning and asked irritatedly '' This girl can't see me resting. She always finds a reason to disturb me whenever I am resting. Can you wait for the morning you slut .'' 

Her uncle came outside his room hearing Aunt's chaos and asked

 '' What happened now, what you did that made Aunt so furious. Can I get a night of sleep after attending the most important meetings whole day .'' 

Both were blaming her for disturbing their peace and sleep. Here she was suffering from pain and hunger. She asked Aunt to give her food for today's work. She looked at her as if she had seen the ghost, she opened her mouth then closed and with furrowed brows, she scanned her up to downwards then said 

 “Oh now you came here to tell me that I forgot to give you food? You ungrateful whore! I am not heartless like you .Wait till I come” She waited and her Aunt came back with a box. 

It felt very nice after seeing the food box . After making multi cuisines and today's party she thought to relish her taste buds. She was not allowed to even taste the food while cooking. 

She hoped to savor her tongue with nice food. She opened the lid and all her happiness went into the drain . It was an ort food which was leftover from someone's plate. She  asked her Aunt to give her today’s food which she cooked for a kitty party at home. She asked timidly while encouraging herself in mind,

“ Aunt, please give me the keys, open the kitchen and get the food. I promised that I won’t disturb you and keep the keys at your door” but unexpectedly she felt a stinging pain on her left cheek. 

She kept her right hand on her right cheek and took the box nervously with her left hand. SHe started to eat it to calm her hunger and growled stomach. She  drank water and looked at the wall clock and found it was 3:15 am. She  huffed tiredly  and tried to shut her eyes for 2 hours as after that she had to complete her chores before anyone was awake. 

Again she opened my eyes due to the fear of a nightmare which she had discerned for twelve years. But the agonizing pain in her body and heart never subsided. She was none, no one loved her, she had no one to share her pain and anguish. Who were her parents? Why did they leave her alone in this cruel world? Why didn't they take her with them? By thinking this a tear rolled down from her eyes. 

A cold room without any bed or couch, a torn blanket, these were her personal things in the name of personal. She chuckled bitterly thinking why was she even alive? 

She understood that it was her past sins which she was bearing. She knew that God hated her so he showed her, I was a pathetic creature whom he didn't like at all. A tear rolled down from her eyes.

She was PARTHI KAPOOR, Eighteen years old girl who had multiple names and roles: the slut, maid, gardener, worker,guard of the gate and weekly wage labor for her Aunt, personal caretaker for her cousin Esha or better a babysitter. Homework or assignments are part of her daily chores. She was everything for them to criticize or vain out their anger. Their punching bag, stress reliever or massager. Even a maid was more important and worthwhile for them.

Daily she thought about doing her work without any beating or cursing but she was asking for an Impossible thing.  she heard some shuffling outside and got down from the bed. Peeking through the door she heard Esha, her cousin, shouting her name with a different analogy, Parthi’s hands started to shiver due to her as she was bad news in the morning if shouting her name with such anger. 

Now that she messed up her mind remembering the last incidents carefully? She heard footsteps nearby. She was Fifteen minutes late when she saw them. Now she was doomed. Suddenly the gate opened and Esha pushed  Parthi harshly. Her lean body didn’t tolerate it and fell while scratching her knees and said

” You Bitch ! How dare you not serve me my Protein shake. I know you are jealous of my figure, that's why you avoided this. But I will give you a severe punishment so that you can’t repeat it” 

By saying this she pulled the belt which she rolled in her hands, leapt and gave a red scare on Parthi’s bare arms and then it continued till half an hour when Aunt held her hand to stop her beating. she said

 "If you beat her in this way then who will do the house chores? There is my kitty party todAY. You can beat her at the end of the day so that I can enjoy this maid service for the whole day.” 

Parthi’s Aunt made her stand  and asked her to go to the kitchen for a kitty party arrangement. There was a whole list of dishes which she had to prepare till 2 PM. She was shivering with agonizing pain in her veins and muscles. She prepared the lunch as per her Aunt’s choice. She worked as a server to all the kitty party members and did the dishes without the single grain in her stomach. All praised the dishes she made but no one left any single thing on the plate so she could eat and calm her hunger.

Why God, why this punishment for me? Please make it end, please I am begging, I am not a powerful person, I am so weak, so pathetic, who is still living, breathing to live such a miserable life. My life has no dawn, no purpose . 

She wanted a peaceful life without any disturbance with her parents but it was a dream because she lost her parents at the age of five. Her uncle and aunt adopted her from an orphanage. Reason she didn’t know. She didn't want any luxuries, which she couldn't afford in terms of misery. She just wanted a home and her privacy. 

Was this a very big or precious thing she was asking for?

---1155 words
Hello cupcakes,
No one replied to my announcement except two readers....thanks though for not replying.

So here I am updating the first chapter of my second book ,hope you will enjoy to vote, share, comment and follow.