dating Hanma shuji

POV: you're dating the famous delinquent Hanma Shuji.
this was requested so here
(headcanons)

❀ His love language is act of service and physical touch.

❀ Hanma rarely says I love you directly.

❀ He try to keep the gang things out of your relationship.

❀ He calls you by y/n but sometimes mon amour, kireina (beautiful in Japanese) or brown eyes (if you have brown eyes). You call him giraffe to annoy him.

❀ Hanma isn't a date guy he doesn't take you on date that much, if he want to spend time with you he'll go straight to the point and tell you to come see him. Or if he does bring you somewhere, it's simple but still fun.

❀ When you first started dating you thought that it wouldn't last and that it was just for "fun". And that he'd cheat on you, but at ur surprise he actually stayed loyal to you.

❀ He's a little softer when you're on your period (especially if you're a irritable), if you need tampons/pads at the store he'll get some for you without asking questions. If he feels like it he might rub your belly and cuddles.

❀ There's days when he's not in the mood at all, and don't talk much.

❀ You guys barely argue, he hate arguing he'll just say okay or joke around when you'll say something. This man doesn't take anything seriously

❀ He's overprotective, if someone mess with you just know they're dead to him. If a guy tries something with you he'll pretend like he didn't notice, and beat him later (when you're not around).

❀ When Hanma make promises to you he tries to keep them.

❀ He thinks a hips tattoo would look good on you.

❀ Your parents would probably judge him based on his tattoo and appearance.

❀ He doesn't care if you change your hair,nails etc often. He'll just notice and ask if you changed something.

❀ Hanma calls your phone a lot, he enjoys night talk on the phone. If he can't see you he'll call and talk to you for hours. He talks about everything

❀ When Hanma need to apologizes he bring your favorite snack to be forgiven.

❀ He doesn't want you to go to bed mad at him.

❀ If he really messed up and know it, he will apologize and try to make up with you.

❀ He has a lot of photos of you, especially selfies of yourself that you took. You might of thought that he deleted them but he actually kept them.

❀ He'll try to put you on to cigarettes,but if you don't like it he'll respect that, as long as you let him smoke.

❀ Hanma doesn't like PDA, he kiss you in public from time to time. He prefers doing those kind of stuff alone. Clingy couples give him the ick

❀ He's not romantic at all, the only times he'll tries to be is on Valentine's Day or your bday.

❀ Hanma is not a hug person but giving you tight hugs from behind is his thing.

❀ He's often in the mood so getting him turn on is an easy task.

❀ If he want you to give him a lil attention he'll invite you to sit on his lap.

❀ Hanma likes the whole dirty talk thing.

❀ He's a good kisser (when his mouth doesn't taste like cigs).

❀ When you fall asleep on him he often leaves you there, because he's too lazy to move you and think it's comfortable.

❀ Hanma loves when you act cocky he thinks it's funny because this character trait don't suit you.

❀ Sometimes when he smokes he blows the air on you just to annoys you.

❀ He likes to rest his head on your stomach and thighs.

❀ When he feel like being dominant he grab you by the neck to talk to you.

❀ If you ask him to take something for you that's too high, he will pretend not to hear you until you beg for him to help you, and will do it with a smirk.

❀ He sometimes fake that he's hurt just so that you can take care of him.

❀ Teasing you must be one of his favourite things to do. If you have a fear in particular he'll certainly make fun of you.

❀ He'll slap or grab your ass just to see your flustered expression.

Thank you for reading ✔︎