|| 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ||

Start from the beginning

A sorcerer studying in the first year at the Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School under the tutelage of Gojo. He meets Yuji when trying to locate a high-grade cursed charm talisman at his high school. Megumi is the one that convinces Satoru to try to save Yuji from his execution after his possession by Sukuna. Megumi possesses the "Ten Shadows Technique" (十種影法術, Tokusa no Kage Bōjutsu). He uses his curse power to create spirits (式神, Shikigami) out of his own shadows to exorcise Curses. He has been noted to have high potential as a sorcerer by several other powerful people, including Sukuna himself. He was originally going to be sold to the Zenin clan (one of the big three prestigious families of sorcerers) which was stopped by Gojo and thus Megumi became a sorcerer himself. The head of the Zen'in clan, Naobito suffers grievous injuries fighting Dagon at Shibuya, and names Megumi as the next head of the Zen'in clan before dying.

 The head of the Zen'in clan, Naobito suffers grievous injuries fighting Dagon at Shibuya, and names Megumi as the next head of the Zen'in clan before dying

Satoru Gojo (五条 悟, Gojō Satoru)A sorcerer working as a teacher in the Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School. He uses his curse power to control the space around him in innumerable ways. Even though his title of 'The Strongest' is self-proclaimed, most allies and enemies alike never actually dispute the title and generally consider him to be one of the most dangerous people alive. As a result, Satoru is widely respected by sorcerers and holds high influence in the sorcery world. He convinces his superiors at the college to keep Yuji Itadori alive until he consumes all of Sukuna's fingers. He teaches Yuji, Megumi Fushiguro, and Nobara Kugisaki. He was ambushed by the Special Grade Cursed Spirits at Shibuya, and Kenjaku manages to seal him away in the Prison Realm, after he exorcised Hanami.

Nobara Kugisaki (釘崎 野薔薇, Kugisaki Nobara)A sorcerer studying in the first year at the Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School under the tutelage of Gojo

Nobara Kugisaki (釘崎 野薔薇, Kugisaki Nobara)A sorcerer studying in the first year at the Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School under the tutelage of Gojo. Nobara transferred to the college so that she could move from the countryside without any expenses. She meets Yuji and Megumi during her first official mission as a sorcerer. Nobara possesses the "Straw Doll Technique" (芻霊呪法, Sūrei Juhō). She carries a toolkit consisting of a strawdoll, a weapon hammer and nails as her primary choice of combat. Nobara looks up to a person called Saori who lived in their village and wishes to meet her sometime again. During the chaos at Shibuya on October 31, she ends up severely disfigured by Mahito and her current status is unknown.